Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 2

Day 9

Last day at work as I'm on a course for 3 days after that. It's the one with the buffet lunch but I'm hoping I'll be able to resist!

Was so tired this morning too, didn't want to get up. I need it to be the weekend already. Looks like my ketosis energy has worn off then!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Have fun at the metro centre looking at all those gorgeous clothes your slinky self will be wearing. Food wise you know what you need to do so good luck, I'm sure you'll master it. I'm feeling a bit like the initial energy buzz has gone but I guess it's just my body trying to get used to burning fat.

Good on luck on your course.

End of day 9 and pleased to say that today was an easy day. No food thoughts at all

Why can't it all be like this.
Still, one day at a time is all it takes.
I feel thinner again and I'm happy about that, I just need to not get complacent and think yeah this will do because it damn well won't! Lol xx

Week 2

Day 10

Looks like a miserable day outside.
Hope that doesn't mean that the training room will be freezing like it normally is.

Fingers crossed for another good day

Nothing worse than sitting in a cold room while in ketosis. Hope it was nice a warm.

600 calories will be fine MM. You will still get good losses on 3 shakes a day. Be careful at the weekend though if you do have a day off. Make sure your mind is in the right place so that you get straight back on it x

Nothing worse than sitting in a cold room while in ketosis. Hope it was nice a warm.

600 calories will be fine MM. You will still get good losses on 3 shakes a day. Be careful at the weekend though if you do have a day off. Make sure your mind is in the right place so that you get straight back on it x

Training went well and the room wasn't too cold so pleased about that.
Easily avoided the buffet lunch today so just hope that continues for the rest of the week.

As for the day off susie I am very worried I won't be able to get back on it.
I Probably won't even come off plan then I just wanted it as a bit of motivation and I like having the option.
But I also wanted to test myself. I am definitely coming off for the week I'm away and I'm so worried I won't get back on again as it's so hard.
That's why I didn't want to restart until I had got all this out of the way but I needed to get started.
I'll be so angry with myself if I do these 3 weeks 100% and then blow it. I am determined to get to goal!

End of day 10.
Another day done 100%

Went very well with no real issues!

Off to bed early as I'm shattered!

Well done for resisting the buffet. I don't think you should see it as a restart after the course, it sounds like you're totally in control, it'll just be a continuation. Feels good to be in control doesn't it! It's super you're feeling the effects already. I'm 4 stone down almost and I don't feel any different. No one has even commented yet either. Ho hum.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Week 2

Day 11

Just noticed I'm on double figures! Yay

Angel, I think you are right. I will try and see it as a continuation rater than a restart and see if that gives me the push I need to make it work.
I have realised this time that I need to do anything I can to get through the first week, then it really does get easier.
Saying that mind, last year when I did phase 3, I did 6 weeks and every single day felt like a struggle hence why I never got to goal when I should have done as it all felt so hard! This diet is crazy in its different effects on you each time you do it!

Well done for 4 stone off angel! I found last year that no one noticed for ages then all of a sudden everyone did! You are doing great though so keep it up xxx

Good morning, Miss Mac! It's a great idea to regard slips and delays as exactly that and to simply 'continue', afterwards. That's what I do because it's a conscious choice and not a backward step. For most of us the journey to goal is kinda wonky in places! So long as we dust ourselves off and just carry on we'll get there x

Hard to believe we are almost two weeks in after the battles of the first week eh MM! I do find week 3 is a danger for me too as I start craving. I'm going to keep as positive as possible and just keep going. We can both do this if we tug each other along. I hope today was a good one. X

Hard to believe we are almost two weeks in after the battles of the first week eh MM! I do find week 3 is a danger for me too as I start craving. I'm going to keep as positive as possible and just keep going. We can both do this if we tug each other along. I hope today was a good one. X

Aww thanks angel.
Yes I'm sure we can both survive if we try hard enough! Xx

End of day 11.
Had some small food thoughts tonight but nothing too major thankfully. I easily avoided the buffet again today so only tomorrow to go!

Looking forward to weigh in this week and I'm hoping for a good loss. I haven't sneaky peaked or anything. Going to weigh a day early again and weigh on Saturday. This is incase I do decide to eat when we're at the metro centre.
Still not decided yes or no yet and will probably decide on the day.
Part of me wants to try the day off test and the other screams don't risk it! Haha

Off to bed now so another successful day done

Week 2

Day 12

So pleased it's Friday
Although the week has gone quite fast, I'm looking forward to having a long weekend!
Weigh in tomorrow to. It had better be a good one lol x

Good morning! Glad you've had some great days. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's WI result x

Fell off

Day before weigh in too!
Will take tomorrow off as planned then try and get back on it for the week!

Fell off Day before weigh in too! Will take tomorrow off as planned then try and get back on it for the week!

Whoops! Never mind - onwards and upwards

Whoops! Never mind - onwards and upwards

Haha yeah oops!
It's because I knew I was eating today. Kind of like just thought why not!
Back on it Sunday.

Keeping going after days off is the key. Did you find anything nice at the metro centre?

So metro centre went well, I got a new bag.
Went to wagamama for lunch. First time I've been and it was really nice. Ideal diet food really. The crap I've eaten since then was not so good though.
Also I have had to resort to taking a laxative. I am so constipated it is so uncomfortable! I'm now worried I'm going to wake up with major stomach cramps as I'm sure that's what happened last time.

I weighed in this morning at 13.12 so I've lost 1lb from last week. Obviously it would have been more if I didn't fall off the night before weigh in but it is what it is.

So the test is, can I succeed in getting back on it tomorrow? More to the point tomorrow and the rest of the week as day 1's for me are usually OK.
Fingers crossed.

Off to bed now so at least no more food

Back