Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

MM you are doing so well I'm finding it really hard with the restarts but you did so so well the last time you will do fab - day 5 in itself is a great achievement to get to - I have restated more times I care to remember and I didn't once get to day 5 I do agree with you this diet messes with your head but once you're in the zone it's fab as you have proved before - hope you have a lovely weekend x

MM you are doing so well I'm finding it really hard with the restarts but you did so so well the last time you will do fab - day 5 in itself is a great achievement to get to - I have restated more times I care to remember and I didn't once get to day 5 I do agree with you this diet messes with your head but once you're in the zone it's fab as you have proved before - hope you have a lovely weekend x

Thanks tigs!
I feel like I'm on a roller coaster at the minute with good days and horrendous days! No 2 days the same yet.
I doing OK so far today but I'm coming up to danger time so who knows what will happen.
I literally have to take this diet second by second sometimes!

My tummy is making lots of gurgling noises but I'm not hungry so that's good.

So pleased it's the weekend and I can lie in tomorrow!

The week is almost over MM I'm sure lack of hunger means you're getting in the swing now. Good to hear as you're amazing at this when you get going. Have a lovely lie in tomorrow. X

End of day 5 and I made it

Wow so different from yesterday thank goodness. I couldn't have don't another day like that!

Thing is, on the whole I feel so much better doing this diet.
My bloating and IBS symptoms go. I don't fall asleep watching TV at 7pm. I can actually be bothered to do things other than just wanting to do nothing and I feel tired getting up in the morning but at the end of the week which is understandable as opposed to every single day!

I think I am allergic to food! Haha

I know this is very early days and I could fall off the wagon tomorrow but I am going away for a course in 2 weeks time. I was going to delay restarting the diet until after then as I don't want to resist the hotel food, but things were spiralling so I decided needs must and I started now. 3 weeks can make a huge difference in non diet terms.
My problem is, if I manage to stick to this for the 3 weeks then come off, I am worried I won't be able to get back into it again. Or worse, have to go through a day like yesterday!
If I am doing well then I know I could actually very easily stick to the diet whilst at the hotel but I really don't want to. I want to make the most of it.
Well I guess I will just have to use this as a test. I have never been good at stopping and starting the diet but I suppose now is a good time to learn. I have seen people do so well doing it this way too. My problem is I fall off and don't get back on where as other people have a night off and get back on it. Then have an occasion so have a weekend off then get back on it and their weight goes down quite nicely.
I really need to learn how to do that.

Oh god, sorry for the ramblings. It's all going on in my head and spewing out onto here!

Week 1

Day 6

Oh wow I'm on day 6 where did that come from!

It pouring with rain here and I think I'm gonna stay indoors today.
Was gonna go and see the babies (my 2 new nephews) but I might change that to tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day

I know what you mean about stopping and starting. Before we know it months go by when we could have been getting slimmer. I think the trick really is to just keep going even if there are lapses. Sheridan was amazing at that.

Your first week is almost over well done for riding out yesterday. You can do this, hopefully today will be easier for you x

Had a few little food thoughts tonight. Nice to sure why but u have managed to resist.

I have decided to make my weigh in tomorrow and Sundays from now on (well as long as I manage to do this!)

It's because I go on my course 2 weeks tomorrow so I will weigh in on that Sunday then be off plan for the week so it kind of makes sense.

So fingers crossed it's a good one since its a day early x

26-04-15

Week 1

Day 7

Start weight: 14.9

Today's weight: 13.13

Loss: - 10lb

So I weighed in 1 day early as planned and I'm very happy with the results!

Now I just need to get through another week!

That's amazing!!! Massive welldone! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Whoohoo MM, fantastic news, well done :party0011:

Thanks tigs and angel.

I am very happy to be back in the 13's again mind I can tell you.
I wish I never had to see anything higher than a 13 ever again.
My jeans feel so much better and I feel so much better from this point down so my mission is to try and make this my top weight. Easier said than done but I'm gonna try

Fab loss MM & welcome back into the 13s. :)

We have to make sure the scales never go back into the 14s ever again !!.

Hope this week is an easier one x

Thanks susie.
Yes I hope this week is much easier. I feel like last week was such a grueller!

So today I did housework, ironing, shopping and went to see the babies!
Diet wise it has been quite a good day with not much in the way of food thoughts thank goodness!
I have started having 3 shakes a day though instead of my normal 2 as I feel like I need it with these ones. Takes me to just over 600 calories but that's OK. Don't know why as it's not hunger as such just like I'm ready for another pack when usually 2 feels more than enough.
Hope it doesn't affect my losses. It shouldn't as you are supposed to have 3 but I go off what's right for me rather than sticking to the rules.

Hoping for a nice easy diet week. On a course wed, Thurs Friday and it comes with a buffet lunch. Let's hope I can resist!

Off to bed now so day 7 complete

Well done on the loss miss Mac!!

Week 2

Day 8

Wow I made it to week 2, 100% TFR! How the heck did that happen!

Well it's Monday again and back to work. Hope today keeps me busy enough to keep my mind off food

First week is Tough but you got through it and now it's onwards and downwards! :clap:

End of day 8.
Made it through but had more little food thoughts this evening. Think it was mainly due to being tired though.

I am going shopping to the metro centre at the weekend since its a long weekend and have decided to have a day off plan if I want to.
This Is designed as a little test to see if I can do the stop start thing.
I really need to master that as I would like to come off the diet temporarily if something comes up but then get straight back on it until I reach my goal. This is something I have never seemed to be able to do sucessfully.

But for now, another day 100%

Back