Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Really glad the holiday is sorted ;)

Lol. Sorry MM! 24 today, 24 today........ Congratulations 24 times! Pleased you're feeling better about the holiday!

Re the school, I'd just say that you got the weeks missed up as you suggested, at least that way if the school is iffy you can say it wasn't done on purpose. Also it's better than saying he's ill and then he goes back with a tan or if he or one of his mates slips up and mentions he was on holiday.

One of the girls I work with has just been fined for taking her 12 year old out to go on holiday, all I know about the fine is that if you pay it within a certain time it doesn't cost as much, whereas if you leave it and don't pay it it goes up.

You're doing brilliantly on day 24, so very well done, you must be so proud of yourself :clap: Keep going xx

21 today, 21 today ...... WOW!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!! Hope you get sorted for your holiday. Is it £60 you get fined for taking your children out of school?
I thought the £60 fine was for being consistently late in the mornings.
The manfriends son in law wanted to take his son out of school for a holiday in term time, but didn't in the end, as the school said the fine would be £1000 :eek:

Day 25 for you today Miss Mac :worthy: :D

Day 25 :) have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

25 today, 25 today..............:D

Lol Darcy. YES......... 25 today MM! How far are you going to go? 25 is absolutely amazing! 7 is my record. I'm up for another 7 but can't go beyond that as I'm visiting my mother in Morpeth next weekend. Are you going for another 25 up to 50?

Week 4

Day 25

My quarter century day!!

I cant quite believe i have got this far :)

I still have a long way to go and im not even at the half way point yet!
25 100% days does seem like i should be thin now though, right?? ;)

Re the school, I'd just say that you got the weeks missed up as you suggested, at least that way if the school is iffy you can say it wasn't done on purpose. Also it's better than saying he's ill and then he goes back with a tan or if he or one of his mates slips up and mentions he was on holiday. One of the girls I work with has just been fined for taking her 12 year old out to go on holiday, all I know about the fine is that if you pay it within a certain time it doesn't cost as much, whereas if you leave it and don't pay it it goes up. You're doing brilliantly on day 24, so very well done, you must be so proud of yourself :clap: Keep going xx

Yeah i wasnt happy about the ill with a tan bit so this is much better.
It could actually be true too. Yesterday at work i realised i have booked the wrong week off at easter!!
I managed to move it as there was one space left but if i didnt notice i would have had a week off work and he would have had a different week off school!! So its easy done!

Thank you for the encouragement, it means a lot!

I thought the £60 fine was for being consistently late in the mornings. The manfriends son in law wanted to take his son out of school for a holiday in term time, but didn't in the end, as the school said the fine would be £1000 :eek: Day 25 for you today Miss Mac :worthy: :D

Hope its not £1000 marge!!
All the sites i have read is £60 although i bet they can actually do what they want as usual.
I am sure facebook will be full of info in the coming months of people who have done it though so i will wait and see what happens to them!

Well done MM. Ur doing fab!!! Hope the holiday gets sorted. £60 fine is much better than £450! Have a good day ;-) x

Thanks TH!

Yes £60 is loads better and lets face it, in previous years i have asked the school for permission and they have been fine with it. My son has never missed a day of school and he is a good student. He deserves a break!

Lol Darcy. YES......... 25 today MM! How far are you going to go? 25 is absolutely amazing! 7 is my record. I'm up for another 7 but can't go beyond that as I'm visiting my mother in Morpeth next weekend. Are you going for another 25 up to 50?

I am still taking each day one at a time.
In previous attempts, i have set goals, added up weeks, projected weight loss, you name it and ive fallen off quicker than you can say biscuits!!!

So to get to the end of every day is my only goal at the minute!

If i get further down the line i may look at figures and numbers but for now i dont want to jinx myself :)

Well, one day at a time, you're doing brilliantly!

Brilliant plan! Taking it one day at a time is obviously working as your already nearly through a whole month! Amazing! Xxx

Just did my son a full english, looks lovely but not even tempted!!

Back