Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Overall dare i say it but i am doing great.
Having done or tried this diet several times before, every single weekend was a struggle and the food thoughts i got almost drove me crazy.

Now i have just breezed through my third weekend! I have had fleeting food thoughts but nothing that has drove me crazy.

I still feel like i need to be cautious though as i know how fast these things can come on and for no real reason. So i still worry that today might be the day i fall off rather than feel confident that im gonna see this through to the end.

If i kept feeling like i do now i know i will succeed but i do still worry about how long my lucky streak will last.

Does any of that make sense?

How do you feel about it now?

It all makes sense hun and to be honest, today has probably been one of my most difficult days but still determined to stay 100%. I keep telling myself, 'let's see how I feel tomorrow'. This is just a random down day but I'm like you and worry about losing confidence but that's when I focus on why I'm doing this. WE CAN do this and we're just going to get stronger, even with an odd down day here and there xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

End of day 20 for me :)

Had a good day but a rubbish evening what with my delivery mix up, then my sons second new set of headphones have stopped working and im gonna have to send them back and replace them again and a couple of other things getting to me tonight!
It never rains but it pours for me.
I toddle along drama free for ages then when it comes it all comes together.

Not the end of the world things i admit but i am definitely less tolerant on an empty stomach ;)

Tomorrow is a new day x :)

Hi Miss M. Hope you get your treat! What is it? You certainly deserve a treat for getting in the 20s! Well done. looking forward to your weigh in on Wednesday.

Hi Miss M. Hope you get your treat! What is it? You certainly deserve a treat for getting in the 20s! Well done. looking forward to your weigh in on Wednesday.

I will post a pic if it comes. I will be devastated it someone else gets my hard work treat :( x

Really hope you get it!

End of day 20 for me :)

Had a good day but a rubbish evening what with my delivery mix up, then my sons second new set of headphones have stopped working and im gonna have to send them back and replace them again and a couple of other things getting to me tonight!
It never rains but it pours for me.
I toddle along drama free for ages then when it comes it all comes together.

Not the end of the world things i admit but i am definitely less tolerant on an empty stomach ;)

Tomorrow is a new day x :)

Oh dear ! What a saga !
That's the kind of thing that happens to me too :eek:
Even it does go to your neighbours, wont it have your name on it ?
I do hope it all works out :)

You may be less tolerant on an empty stomach, but your are 20 days in now. Think how much harder it would have been in the first week. Think how great you will feel in the morning when you know you are still TS. And look at how much a distraction trying to sort it all out has been :p

Day 21 for you tomorrow :D
3 weeks !!
504 hours !!!
30240 minutes !!!
zillions of seconds !!! :D

Week 3

Day 21

Omg its week 4 tomorrow and finally weigh in day is here :)

Marge I love those days converted to hours and minutes!!

You are right, 3 whole weeks TS IS an achievement!! I have had no blips, cheats or anything! I am quite chuffed about that.

I dont know what will happen with the delivery. But i guess i will find out by this evening so one way or another it should be sorted by then!

Have ordered more replacement headphones, different make different company and i will arrange a return on the other ones tonight so that will be sorted too.

Other things going on should be clearer if not sorted by the end of the week!

Solving one problem at a time!!! :)

Have a nice day everyone!! x

Day 21 :D
Good luck miss mac :D
WI tomorrow :D

3 whole weeks! Well done hun. That is fantastic :-D looking forward to your weigh in :) have a good day hun xx

I got my january treats...... Yipppeeee!!! :)

Attachments

• image-2223497736.jpg
    image-2223497736.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 70
Aw that's good. Did they come to you or did you go hunting. Hope your WI goes well tomorrow MM & well done on reaching week 4!!

I managed to ring the local depot this morning and spoke to a very helpful HUMAN!
She got in touch with the driver while i was on the phone and made sure he was aware of the change of address.

Very happy now :)

Lets hope i am still happy tomorrow after weigh in ;)

Hi good luck I'm swapping from LL to exante as its cheaper so waiting for my parcel to arrive what do you think of them?

Awww what are the January treats? I can't see the picture, assuming it's something from body shop though lol.

Another day done for you hun, good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

3 whole weeks on TS 100% - wowser - you should be really proud of yourself, that is an amazing achievement :D

I love body shop generally, but the coconut stuff is lush - just remember you might want to lick yourself ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about your great week 3 loss tomorrow xx

Awww what are the January treats? I can't see the picture, assuming it's something from body shop though lol. Another day done for you hun, good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got some coconut body mist coz it smells like summer and i hope it will keep me motivated to keep going to be slim for summer.

Some body milk as my hands are really dry.

Some coconut hand gel

Some cocoa butter lip repair coz my lips are always chapped and dry.

All to look and feel better and the coconut smell of it all is to remind me of one of the reasons i want to lose weight, so i dont have to spend another summer being fat :)

Back