Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

You have got to be feeling that loss in your clothes Miss Mac :D

My work trousers are looser but they were skin tight when i started.
My pjamas are also looser but not noticed a major change yet.
Other clothes i will only be able to tell when they fit again coz i grew too fat for them but never bought any larger clothes i just lived in leggins.
So like i said i wont really notice clothes getting baggier will just be nice to fit in them again!! :)

That's brilliant Miss Mac well done. You will soon reach that 2st mark. You so well deserve your treat, just think of palm trees, sandy beaches & the sound of waves while you are spraying yourself. Roll on summer x

Yes the thought of a slim summer is really motivating me at the minute :)

Hi good luck I'm swapping from LL to exante as its cheaper so waiting for my parcel to arrive what do you think of them?

I have never done LL so i cant compare.
I could only stomach the chocolate exante shakes but liked the soups if i halved the packs, except the tomato which i found horrible but i haven't tried any of the new exante stuff .
Hope it goes well for you x

Yes the thought of a slim summer is really motivating me at the minute :)

I know Miss Mac. Every year I get so fed up feeling self concious about my body on holiday & then it spoils it all & I feel like kicking myself for not getting my weight down. This year its not going to happen. Right from the point of arriving at the airport I am going to feel happy with my appearance & concentrate on having fun x

I hated it last year when we had great weather and bbq's were out and i couldn't have any as i was trying to diet.
Never got anywhere with the diet AND missed out on the bbq's and summer stuff. Not this year though :)

Feel bloated and have heartburn or indigestion today. Not sure why i get like this every now and again, seems to be no reason for it.
Nice bath seems to sort out the bloat though.

Got another food to add to my list after someone was eating it at work today and it smelt lush :)

I seem to be bloated most mornings but either a bath sorts it or it sorts itself throughout the day.
Could it be toilet issues being the problem? I think that's what it is for me x

Well funny enough got home from work and had a little 'clear our' so hopefully that will sort it out. It could be that as i definitely dont go as often as i did when i was eating.
Maybe its gasses building up inside me.

Well funny enough got home from work and had a little 'clear our' so hopefully that will sort it out. It could be that as i definitely dont go as often as i did when i was eating.
Maybe its gasses building up inside me.

It would make sense hun. Either way, I hope it doesn't keep on bothering you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh bugger!
Just made my son a snack of cucumber sticks, seafood sticks, breadsticks and tortilla chips with a garlic dip....... Now guess who wants food!!! :(

Think it may be totm as i am getting tummy twinges. Not full on pains or anything as i dont get totm due to depo but sometimes i get symptoms. This also may trigger food craving etc too!!

Gonna be an early night for me tonight i think!

22-1-14

Week 4

Day 22

-3lb :)

Start weight 16.13

Current weight 15.7

Lost 1st 6lb in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I am VERY happy with that :)

14's here i come!! :)

WOW!!!! I can see why you're happy that's amazing :D

Ahh bugger!
Just made my son a snack of cucumber sticks, seafood sticks, breadsticks and tortilla chips with a garlic dip....... Now guess who wants food!!! :(

Think it may be totm as i am getting tummy twinges. Not full on pains or anything as i dont get totm due to depo but sometimes i get symptoms. This also may trigger food craving etc too!!

Gonna be an early night for me tonight i think!

No you don't darling you want 14s!!! Get to bed!

You can have nibbles and dips anytime after, remember we want a happy summer enjoying bbqs not still dieting. :) 14s are imminent! Xxx

Firstly, well done on your loss!! 1st 6lbs in 3 weeks is INCREDIBLE! You are a star :D

I feel your pain re TOTM related food cravings, but hang in there MM, it's not worth it! Have a look at some clothes you might want to wear this summer - focus on the image of yourself looking slim and lovely at BBQs this summer whilst being able to enjoy whatever you want to eat as you're in control! An early night also sounds like a good plan - that will be me as well xx

You can have nibbles and dips anytime after, remember we want a happy summer enjoying bbqs not still dieting. :) 14s are imminent! Xxx

You are right carrie.

I have just put coconut body milk on my hands for the smell to remind me.
I definitely dont want to be dieting again this summer!!

Firstly, well done on your loss!! 1st 6lbs in 3 weeks is INCREDIBLE! You are a star :D I feel your pain re TOTM related food cravings, but hang in there MM, it's not worth it! Have a look at some clothes you might want to wear this summer - focus on the image of yourself looking slim and lovely at BBQs this summer whilst being able to enjoy whatever you want to eat as you're in control! An early night also sounds like a good plan - that will be me as well xx

Thanks SM!

Yes i have summer clothes on a rail in my spare bedroom. Some lovely long dresses on there. Cant wait to wear them this summer, and i WILL! :)

Back