Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

What do you mean IF? You will Miss Mac :-D you're doing amazingly. Do you think January has gone quicker than you were expecting? If so, February is going to go even quicker :) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha yes, thanks Twinkle, i meant WHEN! ;)

I think it started off ok but went slow in the middle then faster at the end again!

I am looking forward to february coz its a short month and it looks short on my calender with only 3 whole weeks in it!!
Also coz i should hopefully be in the 14's at some point in the month and i like the 14's :)

You're doing brilliantly, month 2 will fly by in no time!

MM the 14s will soon be here. So nice when we move down to the next bracket. Here's to another siccessful day x

You really are doing so well and it'll be no time at all before your hurtling through the 14s!! Xxx

Hi miss Mac subscribing :) i'm doing s&s on day 31 :) feels so great to be in the zone finally

I also have a son in year nine and I also have a list of all the foods i'm going to have at the end of this haha, it was what gotme through the first couple of Weeks. I don't really look at the list now, don't need it :)

You're doing great!!

Hi miss Mac subscribing :) i'm doing s&s on day 31 :) feels so great to be in the zone finally I also have a son in year nine and I also have a list of all the foods i'm going to have at the end of this haha, it was what gotme through the first couple of Weeks. I don't really look at the list now, don't need it :) You're doing great!!

Hi,

Well done on getting to day 31!!! Brilliant.

I added a creme egg to my list at the weekend!!

Sounds like we have lots in common though.

How much do you want to lose?
What are your losses like on s&s?

I want to lose another four stone to get slightly below goal ready for refeed...my losses are ok, i've done it before (managed 35 days that time so about to break my record!) and it averaged to about 2.6 lb a week which isn't quite the stone a month but i'm happy plodding along...it'll come off in the end :)

Miss Mac, I think you're doing wonderful!

Well ive come to bed as i was falling asleep watching the tv!

Dont know why im so tired, its only monday and i had a nice relaxing weekend!

Oh well at least it means i made it through another day!! :)

Woohoo your TS streak awesome! Sounds like looking back through your old diary to check how you got on before was a good plan. Forewarned is forearmed! Bring on Feb :D xx

Well done on getting through another day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back