Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of day 35 and weigh in day tomorrow eek!!!

I am hoping for 3lb as i feel cheated with anything less on a TFR diet.

Need to be low enough in the 15's to have a hope of jumping into the 14's next week!

See you all tomorrow xx :)

I've never heard of that one before. What info does it give you on google? Does it tell you if it'll go if you come out of ketosis?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for WI tomorrow :D
Very odd about the rash, I hope it gets sorted :)

5-2-14

Month 2

Week 6

Day 36

Start weight: 16.13

Current weight: 15.1

-4lb

Total loss: 1st 12lb

:). :). :).

I am over the moon with that. This means that i only need to lose 2lb next week to be in the 14's. Just in time for my birthday. What an excellent present that will be.

Have a great day everyone!! :)

Wow :D
Thats a great loss :D

I've never heard of that one before. What info does it give you on google? Does it tell you if it'll go if you come out of ketosis?xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Purigo pigmentosa is the real name of it Twinkle.
It just says it it pretty much only to do with being in ketosis hence the nick name keto rash!
I dont think its dangerous or anything and looks like it would clear up a short time after coming out of ketosis.
Apparently its common with body builders due to their diet.
Im not going to come out of ketosis to check though :)
And it doesn't explain the purple blemish on my face as nowhere does it mention a symptom like that. Perhaps the dermatologist can shed some light on it.

5-2-14

Month 2

Week 6

Day 36

Start weight: 16.13

Current weight: 15.1

-4lb

Total loss: 1st 12lb

:). :). :).

I am over the moon with that. This means that i only need to lose 2lb next week to be in the 14's. Just in time for my birthday. What an excellent present that will be.

Have a great day everyone!! :)

Well done Miss Mac! That's a fab loss and one that you deserve. Have a great day hun xx

Purigo pigmentosa is the real name of it Twinkle.
It just says it it pretty much only to do with being in ketosis hence the nick name keto rash!
I dont think its dangerous or anything and looks like it would clear up a short time after coming out of ketosis.
Apparently its common with body builders due to their diet.
Im not going to come out of ketosis to check though :)
And it doesn't explain the purple blemish on my face as nowhere does it mention a symptom like that. Perhaps the dermatologist can shed some light on it.

That's mad but as long as you're ok, that's all that matters x

Well done missM that's fabulous news :D

Congrats on the 4lb loss and for hanging on through what sounds like a tough week. I'm thinking that if I'm having a tough day I will tell myself that I just have to hang on and see how I feel in the morning - if I'm still miserable and want to cheat then fine. However I'm thinking this will be unlikely as the feelings, even though bloody hard at the time, usually always pass, and a new day brings new perspective :)

You won't be wasting the dermatologists time - it's their job to figure these things out! I also wouldn't tell them your thoughts or about the diet unless they ask. I'd want them to investigate properly and not just put it down to the VLCD.

Have a good day chick xx

Woo hoo, what a great loss MM. Well Done.
Did your doc ask for a blood test?. As long as you're not feeling ill don't worry. Most strange but the 1st time I did LL I was fine but when I came of it & then went back on i got an awful rash that got worse on touching it. A bit like welts. Haven't had anything this time though. The body is a temperamental thing isn't it x

Congrats on the 4lb loss and for hanging on through what sounds like a tough week. I'm thinking that if I'm having a tough day I will tell myself that I just have to hang on and see how I feel in the morning - if I'm still miserable and want to cheat then fine. However I'm thinking this will be unlikely as the feelings, even though bloody hard at the time, usually always pass, and a new day brings new perspective :) You won't be wasting the dermatologists time - it's their job to figure these things out! I also wouldn't tell them your thoughts or about the diet unless they ask. I'd want them to investigate properly and not just put it down to the VLCD. Have a good day chick xx

Thanks SM,

Its just been one of those funny weeks i think.

Yes i often do that to, promise myself if i still want if tomorrow i can have it. And you are right 9 times out of 10 it works!

No wont mention diet unless he asks as he will just blame that.

Woo hoo, what a great loss MM. Well Done. Did your doc ask for a blood test?. As long as you're not feeling ill don't worry. Most strange but the 1st time I did LL I was fine but when I came of it & then went back on i got an awful rash that got worse on touching it. A bit like welts. Haven't had anything this time though. The body is a temperamental thing isn't it x

No susie he never mentioned blood tests at all.
No i dont feel ill at all. Sometimes the rash is itchy but i think that may be a bit psychological!!

Back