Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Glad you had a short day in work, being busy helps time fly too.

The feeling cold all the time is awful isn't it, I've had more baths in the last 6 weeks than I've had in two years :)

End of day 46!!

I have come to bed early as i feel lost and im missing my son, the place feels so empty without him :(
Hes only gone for the week so its silly i know. I dont usually get bored or dont know what to do with myself but thats how i feel today.

Hope all you 'foodies' are enjoying your meals and your evening off ;)

Xxx

I hate it when my son's aren't at home. You can make up for lost time when he gets back! Your weight loss is going great - keep it up!

I can understand how you feel missing your son, it feels so empty without them. Try and enjoy the peace, he'll soon be home with you xx

On the good side when he comes home you'll be midway through the 50's! :)

Month 2

Week 7

Day 47

Well im pushing on through these 40's :)

Didnt sleep great or have a nice lie in but i will have a nice chill out day today :)

Have a lovely sunday everyone xx

I hate it when my son's aren't at home. You can make up for lost time when he gets back! Your weight loss is going great - keep it up!

Thanks Shazzla,
Yeah ill look forward to him coming back, its only a week. x

I can understand how you feel missing your son, it feels so empty without them. Try and enjoy the peace, he'll soon be home with you xx On the good side when he comes home you'll be midway through the 50's! :)

It normally takes me a few days to adjust to him not being here then ill be better.

Any yay!! Youre right, so near the 50's and it will be so much nearer to the end of the month when he gets home!! All positive :)

I will definitely let you off as you had MUCH more important things on your mind hunni xx

Thank you xx

Awww hun. Bless you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, the 50s. It's hard to imagine. Hope you have a lovely relaxing day MM!

You are doing amazingly! You really are an inspiration to me and I'm looking forward to joining you again :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are doing amazingly! You really are an inspiration to me and I'm looking forward to joining you again :) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle!

I am amazing myself if im honest!

I have never gone this long being 100% before!

Dont get me wrong, i still have food thoughts and whereas before i have given in to them very easily, this time i have somehow managed to push through!

I think i have also been lucky in the fact that i havent had any social occasions that i couldn't get out of. I know if i did it would send my food thoughts into overdrive and send me off the rails!

So i am still here and still plodding along one day at a time. Still a long way to go but at least each day i succeed is a day closer to my goal :)

Fantastic!! You are lucky that you haven't had lots of social things, that seems to be my problem. I have clear weeks and then a meal to deal with. Then it all goes wrong! But well done to you, you are unstoppable now

Omg!!!!

I am so super mega chuffed!

I thought i would try my favorite pair of jeans on today to see how far I've come. Wasn't expecting them to fasten well but hoped i could at least get them on.

Well they are on, fastened and comfortable!! :)

And do you know what felt the best, now i know where i am because of fitting in the jeans, i have opened up a whole new world of clothes in my wardrobe again!
This means when getting dressed, i dont have to think about finding 'fat' clothes and also how bad i look but it will have to do!!!

I feel absolutely fantastic!!!! :)

Might not be much to look at but i feel so good!

Attachments

• image-2280225361.jpg
    image-2280225361.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1419865570.jpg
    image-1419865570.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi MM. Fantastic. Never mind being comfortable, they look loose to me! Well done. Have you tried your shorts on again yet?

Hi MM. Fantastic. Never mind being comfortable, they look loose to me! Well done. Have you tried your shorts on again yet?

Page 57 has pics of the second time i put them on. Got them fastened that time but was still squeezed into them. Will try again after another half a stone i think and see how they look then :)

Page 57 has pics of the second time i put them on. Got them fastened that time but was still squeezed into them. Will try again after another half a stone i think and see how they look then :)

Just looked. You'll probably have to replace them by the time you go on holiday!

Wow MM. That's brilliant news. Looking great :happy036:

You really are a testament to how this diet will work if you are committed.

Every time I get tempted to stray I will look at your photo's for inspiration.

Have fun going through those smaller clothes.xx

Back