Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Still doing fab MM - well done :D xx

End of day 62.

I have had some small food thoughts tonight but i am also really tired.
This has definitely happened before.
I am pleased now that i can recognise tiredness as a big food trigger and at the minute i acknowledge it and dont act on it :)

I find it strange as you would think if i was tired i couldnt be bothered to eat rather than want to eat.

When i start eating again i need to continue to recognise this and ensure i choose to eat wisely like fruit or recognise that i am in a danger of bingeing and have an early night!

Today is a learning curve :)

Tiredness is a big trigger for me too. I don't think its actually that uncommon. Somehow, if you are eating, then you are staying awake, which is what is required at the time, if you know what I mean. Almost like passing time until you can sleep. Its not right, and it is a good thing that you can recognise it now :).

Month 3

Week 9

Day 63

57 days to go

So last day in week 9 and onto week 10 tomorrow.

I hope its a good weight loss tomorrow but i suspect it may not be as im feeling very bunged up, like i need to 'go' but havent so that might affect me, Unless i see some toilet action before tomorrow :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Wow you are doing so well!!

Tiredness is a natural trigger for hunger. Its your body saying 'I am tired, refuel me'! Its good that you recognise that though. I am a night muncher so save two packs for night although have started having half a hot christmas pud shake late on and that does me :)

Well done for recognising that tiredness makes you feel hungry. Recognising which feelings make you hungry is good ammo to have and like you say, hopefully that'll encourage you to make better choices. Day 63 is just absolutely amazing hun! I hope it's a good one for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Roll on week 10, that's amazing MM & what a feat to have under your belt :D

Well done on identifying another trigger point. Will all help for when you are on maintenance. Have a great day xx

I agree that tiredness stimulates hunger, I had put it down to your body looking for energy to alleviate the tiredness. I'm definitely a night time eater and I know this is something I need to change.

Good of luck for weigh in - hope you've been!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Miss Mac :)

End of day 63!

End of week 9!

Today has been a good day :)

I like good days :)

Please let me have a good loss tomorrow.

Just been chilling watching tv and had no food issues which was good. Made my son pancakes and wasnt bothered in the slightest :)

Hope everyone managed to resist :)

Back