Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hitting rock bottom truly is an eye opener isn't it. I hit that last year on holiday. Got to the stage where I couldn't lie to myself any more about how I looked or felt. That's why this time instead of leaving things to the last minute I have given myself 9 Months to get to target before this years holiday. Anyway you are another day nearer MM. :D xx

I just felt so utterly uncomfortable in myself, clothes and life.
Who else could change that but me :)

End of day 105!

End of week 15!

Im going to make the most of my son being at his dads and have an early night :)

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed its a good one :D

16-04-14

Month 4

Week 16

Day 106

14 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 13.6

This weeks weight: 13.3

This weeks loss: -3

Total loss: 3 stone 10lb

Another 3lb this week and i now only have 2 weeks left on this diet woo hoo!! :D

Oh and with a bmi of 29.9, i am officially OVERWEIGHT!!! :D

I am no longer obese!!!! :)

That's amazing!!!!! Inspiring!!!!! Freaking awesome actually!!! Your living proof that if we want something bad enough we can and will do it! Thanks so much for reminding me of this!!! Xxx

Absolutely brilliant Miss M - you're amazing :) Those 12's will vey soon be yours xx

That's fabulous news MM. Those 12s are definitely within reach now. Very well done xx

That's amazing!!!!! Inspiring!!!!! Freaking awesome actually!!! Your living proof that if we want something bad enough we can and will do it! Thanks so much for reminding me of this!!! Xxx

Thanks carrie!
It is tough at times but definitely worth it :)

End of day 106!

The end is in sight :)

Must admit, i have been thinking about food more lately. Probably because my mind knows it can have some again soon!

I just need to make sure that i have learned some lessons in the last 4 month otherwise its all been for nothing!

I am excited now to try and maintain though :)

Month 4

Week 16

Day 107

13 days to go

In work today then off tomorrow so i get a lovely lie in, i cant wait.
Been really tired in the evenings this week for some reason.

Under 2 weeks left to go now which is exciting stuff.
Someone at work asked me what my first meal was gonna be. As you know each time i had a craving for something, i put it on a list of things i could have when i finish.
Some people thought that was crazy as if i eat everything on the list i will get fat again.
Thats not why the list was there though.
The list was to get the craving out of my head and somewhere where i could see it, acknowledge it and know its there if i still want it at a later date.
Well the list has about 10 things on it now but looking through it now there are only about 3 things i would still have.
The one thing that has been reoccurring is a chow mein so i think that will be my meal.
At first i thought thats bad as its a takeaway but its not the most unhealthy or the most calorific so i still think it may be an option :)
Decisions, decisions :)

I do really like this idea, when I'm redoing insanity with the nutritional guide I think I'm gonna do this. As you've proven, most cravings are just passing phases... I look forward to doing this. :) have a great day miss mac! Xxx

Back