Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I'm so happy for you! That's great!

So happy for you MM. 4st & reaching goal :happy036:. So worth all the struggle in the end !!.

Have a happy chow mien eve day :D xx

Huge well done. Hope you enjoy your day.:)

:party0011::woohoo:Absolutely fantastic MM exactly where you wanted to be. Such a wonderful result it should keep you buzzing for a bit and help the next stage of your plan. Congratulations. x

CONGRATULATIONS MISS MAC!!!!!!!!

You Super Star!!! I'm soooo happy for you, Well done!!! :D :D :D xxx

Oh Wow :wow::D
That's brilliant :D
You deserve it chick :D

way to go you are a inspiration to all of us who read your posts I doff my cap to you

Day 120

0 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 13.2

This weeks weight: 12.13

This weeks loss: 3lb

Total loss: 4 stone

I DID IT!!!!!! :D

I got into the 12's. I have got such a chuff on!!

I have lost 4 stone in 4 months and today is my final day on TFR!!
120 full, 100%, no cheat days :D

Take a look:[/QUOTE]

Well done that's brilliant. You are an inspiration!

Thank you all so much!!

I definitely could not have done it without all your support!

Will do final measurements tomorrow and will post the results at the weekend when i have more time :)

May even post before and after pics if i feel brave enough!

I cant believe i reached the end :)

I cant believe im in the 12's.
I am now the lowest weight i have been in 14 years since i had my son :D

Maintenance is going to be hard but i am determind to succeed :)

End of day 120!!!

So i can eat tomorrow!

I am just going to play it by ear and see how i feel.
I cant say im excited about the thought of eating again strangely.
I am worried that once i start the flood gates will open.
I am actually used to just having shakes now and it suits my hectic lifestyle at the minute too.
The amount of times i have been wishing my life away hoping for these 120 days to end and now it has, i could gladly carry on!!
Probably wont be thinking that tomorrow when i am officially allowed to eat though lol ;)

Thank you all so much!!

I definitely could not have done it without all your support!

Will do final measurements tomorrow and will post the results at the weekend when i have more time :)

May even post before and after pics if i feel brave enough!

I cant believe i reached the end :)

I cant believe im in the 12's.
I am now the lowest weight i have been in 14 years since i had my son :D

Maintenance is going to be hard but i am determind to succeed :)

You're amazing and I'm sure you won't struggle with maintenance, I've every faith in you.

I'd love to see your before and after photos - bet your son is so proud of you xx

End of day 120!!! So i can eat tomorrow! I am just going to play it by ear and see how i feel. I cant say im excited about the thought of eating again strangely. I am worried that once i start the flood gates will open. I am actually used to just having shakes now and it suits my hectic lifestyle at the minute too. The amount of times i have been wishing my life away hoping for these 120 days to end and now it has, i could gladly carry on!! Probably wont be thinking that tomorrow when i am officially allowed to eat though lol ;)

Woo hoo! Well done :) I'll be waiting for an update tomorrow - enjoy it! You've earnt it :)

I think with the added demands at your work, it would be much easier to have at least one shake a day :) plus whatever meal you have at home so you can properly enjoy it ;)

Enjoy today, as others have said you deserve. Eat for hunger, not pleasure. Try making new good food habits. Remember measurements and pics though! I personally would love to see " the shorts " pic again and one now! They'll be so loose! Xxx

1st May 2014

Start of maintenance

Start weight: 12.13

I am not eating breakfast or lunch today. I decided that a while ago.
I want my first meal to be relaxed and enjoyable so will have it tonight if i decide to have it at all.
I might actually wait until friday night so i can be totally chilled and knowing i dont have work all weekend :)
Think this might also be a good idea incase i get a poorly tummy or anything after not eating for so long.
I will see tonight how i feel though.

Have a great day everyone :)

1st May 2014 Start of maintenance Start weight: 12.13 I am not eating breakfast or lunch today. I decided that a while ago. I want my first meal to be relaxed and enjoyable so will have it tonight if i decide to have it at all. I might actually wait until friday night so i can be totally chilled and knowing i dont have work all weekend :) Think this might also be a good idea incase i get a poorly tummy or anything after not eating for so long. I will see tonight how i feel though. Have a great day everyone :)

Sounds like a plan miss mac - so you having a couple of shakes instead?

Back