Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

No way could i finish it susie!
This is my left overs:

Ha ha, that's quite a large portion. If you had eaten all that you wouldn't have been able to move afterwards MM !!x

Glad you've enjoyed your meal miss mac :) how is your tummy feeling now? X

Glad you've enjoyed your meal miss mac :) how is your tummy feeling now? X

Tummy feels fine just now.
Felt very full at first but it feels fine now:)

Its been strange eating again. But not for the reasons you would think.
I enjoyed the meal thoroughly but from the first mouthful, it felt like i had only eaten yesterday.
I was expecting it to feel strange, like it does when you havent done something for a while but it didnt feel like that at all.
It seriously felt like those 121 days didnt happen!!
Strange!

Anyway, i think the chow mein was a good choice as it seems to digest fast and doesnt lie on your tummy. Im in bed now and dont feel bloated, full or sick so thats a good thing :)

Had a couple of other things tonight too and think im going to have the weekend with my food plan and extras and then start counting ww points from monday. Think i need a little bit of freedom after all that, but not too much eh! ;)

You do indeed deserve a bit of freedom but def not too much - I think you'll do just fine xx

Your meal looked very tasty! Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to hearing how your meals go next week, what sort of food have you chosen?

Measurements at 16.13 and again at 12.13.
Some maybe other people dont normally do ;)

Bust:
44 - 39 = -5 inches
Under bust:
41 - 35 = -6 inches
Waist:
42 - 35 = -7 inches
Belly:
47 - 41 = -6 inches
Hips:
49 - 43 = -6 inches
Arms:
16 - 14 = -2 inches
Upper thigh:
29 - 25 = -4 inches
Lower thigh:
23 - 20 = -3 inches
Calf:
18 - 16 = -2 inches

If i put the tape measure around my waist then let it out 7 inches its crazy to think i have lost that many inches!!

That's phenomenal! No wonder a those clothes got too big! Welldone! Xxx

Hi MM. Just caught up with your diary. 4 stone loss and 41 lb is absolutely amazing. You have had such willpower to keep to 100% TS since January 1st. I remember us all starting then, it seems such a long time ago. I'm glad you enjoyed your first meal and am sure you'll maintain successfully and go on to lose with ww! Brilliant. Well done!!!!! You are a star!!!!

Hi MM. Just caught up with your diary. 4 stone loss and 41 lb is absolutely amazing. You have had such willpower to keep to 100% TS since January 1st. I remember us all starting then, it seems such a long time ago. I'm glad you enjoyed your first meal and am sure you'll maintain successfully and go on to lose with ww! Brilliant. Well done!!!!! You are a star!!!!

Thanks lynne!
Think its definitely going to be harder to maintain though x

Trying to clear some clothes out and im hopeless.
I have cupboards full of clothes i never wear but dont want to get rid of them incase i need them!
Coming across things ive not worn for years but still cant part with them as i think now ive found them again i might wear them!
Im hopeless :(

That's brilliant MM . How many clothes sizes do you reckon you lost xx

Amazing inch loss Miss M :wow: - re the clothes if they are too big then off to ebay/recycling/charity shop they go is my advise :)

I plan to do that with all of mine that way I can't just slip into bigger sizes, I'd have to consciously shop for bigger clothes and I'm determined not to do that xx

That's brilliant MM . How many clothes sizes do you reckon you lost xx

If i go off my work trousers which is the only thing i actually had to keep getting bigger i would say
Im now 34, been in 36, 38,40 and actually should have had 42 but just busted out of the 40's instead!
So 5 mens sizes as i wear mens trousers for work!!

Womens, largest i bought was size 22 pj bottoms and im now in a 16 and some 14's. :)

Back