Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

That's amazing! Goes to show you have developed internal habits that are now instinctive and will help you to keep the weight off! I hope I'm the same on my holiday! I may need to be a bit stricter like only allow myself pastry breakfasts on a run day and only one gelato for the whole holiday, and eat slowly until I am full, that kind of thing :) maybe pasta on a run day and salad or meat and veg on the other days? Not sure yet.

Thanks yoyo!
I think as long as you have a plan its better than no plan at all. :)

Glad you had such a wonderful time and massive congratulations for such a small weight gain - your plan worked wonderfully, you should be very proud of yourself xx

Thanks katie!

I was very surprised and very chuffed i can tell you :D

Well done miss mac :D

Too busy to eat at work at all today so got home about 6 and had an asda salad and a cherry scone.
Official weigh in tomorrow :)

11-06-14

Weight today: 13.6

This means i have lost 3lb of the 4lb holiday weight i gained :)

So 1lb to go to get back to my pre holiday weight of 13.5!

I am so chuffed it is unbelievable :D

Being this in control of my weight never happens to me.

My aim for the end of summer is to get back to the weight i finished tfr on which was 12.13 so 7lb in total to go :)

11-06-14 Weight today: 13.6 This means i have lost 3lb of the 4lb holiday weight i gained :) So 1lb to go to get back to my pre holiday weight of 13.5! I am so chuffed it is unbelievable :D Being this in control of my weight never happens to me. My aim for the end of summer is to get back to the weight i finished tfr on which was 12.13 so 7lb in total to go :)

I have no doubt you'll do that! Way to go! :)

Wow MissM that's so impressive :) well done!

I knew you'd shift that in no time. Well done.

11-06-14

Weight today: 13.6

This means i have lost 3lb of the 4lb holiday weight i gained :)

So 1lb to go to get back to my pre holiday weight of 13.5!

I am so chuffed it is unbelievable :D

Being this in control of my weight never happens to me.

My aim for the end of summer is to get back to the weight i finished tfr on which was 12.13 so 7lb in total to go :)

I'm sure you'll get to 12.13 with no problem, you're definitely doing it right xx

7lbs off by the end of summer is so achievable !
Miss mac you are doing marvellous :D
I wanna be in your gang !:D

Massive round of applause for you MM. Your did great !!

I need to take a leaf out of your book :eek: x

Miss Mac I am back and have to say that you never fail to inspire me :)

You really truly are awe inspiring :D

Where are you miss mac ?:)

Back