Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hi MM. How are you? Hope you have a good time in Blackpool. Have you decided which way to go yet? Cate seems to be doing well on JUDDD and Yoyo looks to be going to do that too. I think I would find less temptation doing JUDDD than 5:2 or 4:3. Whenever I do 5:2 I keep putting off the fasting days and then end up not doing them!

Back from blackpool.
We had such a lovely time. It was great just spending quality time with my son, i love it :D

I ate too many naughty things, sugar doughnuts being the main culprit but i didnt eat as much as i thought i would.

I weighed before we went on tuesday and i was 13.13! Thats before i went :(
Anyway, i think its good that i did that as instead of being in denial until next weigh in, i now know that i have to make a difference this week or im gonna be back in the 14's again which i dont want to do!
So today i am back on it.
Had granola and yoghurt for breakfast and i have done an online shop which will come this afternoon and i have planned my meals.
This will sound silly but the meals may not be particularly healthy but they will be calorie controlled.

I have just over 3 weeks left on this phase then i am moving onto phase 3 1st september!
I was going to do october november but remember i said i phase 2 eating didnt go as well as planned then my contingency allowed to bring it forward to september, well thats what im doing.

So now my aim is to stay in the 13's for the rest of my eating phase, then move on to phase 3!

I am actually looking forward to it :)

There's nothing like having a good plan & sticking to it MM. Very wise of you to weigh before going to Blackpool cos that number would have lodged itself in your brain somewhere.

Looking forward to reading about your next phase. Getting excited for you :D.

Do you have a target you want to reach before 1st September ? x

There's nothing like having a good plan & sticking to it MM. Very wise of you to weigh before going to Blackpool cos that number would have lodged itself in your brain somewhere. Looking forward to reading about your next phase. Getting excited for you :D. Do you have a target you want to reach before 1st September ? x

My target now is just to stay in the 13's susie!
Obviously i would like to be as low in them as possible but as i am so close to the 14's, my main goal is just to stay out of them!!

Anyway, i think its good that i did that as instead of being in denial until next weigh in, i now know that i have to make a difference this week or im gonna be back in the 14's again which i dont want to do!

Yup, totally agree - not looking at the scales is what got me into this mess in the first place! The scales don't lie and force you to be mindful about eating. Stay strong Miss Mac!

I think it's great that you have recognised where you might be in danger miss mac and you've altered your plan accordingly. Good work hon! And a message to the 14's - stay the hell away from miss mac or there will be trouble!

I think it's great that you have recognised where you might be in danger miss mac and you've altered your plan accordingly. Good work hon! And a message to the 14's - stay the hell away from miss mac or there will be trouble!

Haha thanks yoyo, that made me chuckle :D

Hey MM I think you have just done amazingly well. Stay the heck away from the 14s, take it from one who is looking at them like they're a thin number from all the way up here in the 16s ha!

Stay low down there in the happy place :D xx

What's your goal for your next stint of TS?

What's your goal for your next stint of TS?

Well it seems i have made an error.

My goal was 74 kilograms which i remember being when i started in the army and didnt consider myself to have a weight problem. (Dropped loads of weight when training started but never knew what my weight went down to)

I thought this equated to 11 stone 4lb but just did it again and its 11st 9lb.

Anyway, i would like to try and get into the 'healthy' range and 11st 1lb sees me scrape in with a bmi of 25 so thats my goal.

However......i am not 21 anymore (the age i was in the army and i may decide not to stay at this weight. I am thinking about trying to maintain at 12 stone.

Maintenance is hard as i have found out this summer and it is even harder (for me anyway) to try and lose any weight whilst eating.

I have just re-read my day 60 action plan and i am way off with what my expectations were.
I didnt end tfr phase 1 at 12.7 and therefore didnt manage to maintain for summer at under 13 stone. I am however still sticking to the not going into the 14's and starting phase 3 early if i need to.

So ultimately 11stone 1lb is my phase 3 goal :D

We're the same height and 11st is my goal too - in fact I want to get to 10.7lbs and then allow myself a half stone buffer zone in which to maintain. I can go up to 11st but never over it; never again. Age is a big consideration. If I was 20-30 years younger I'd be aiming for nine and half to 10st but don't want to have a scrawny neck and hollowed out cheeks. That'll be the day!! LOL.

PS. I do know that 70kgs equates to 11st exactly as I remember this as a target I was aiming for many years ago when I lived abroad and had scales that only weighed in kilos.

When do you start phase 3 MM?

That sounds like a plan!

I'll be sunning and stuffing myself in Turkey when you start!

Not long really. :) you'll be knocking on the door of those 12s sooner than you think xxx

I love that you have a plan miss mac. I did the first time around, but since then my plans vary too much and it really doesn't help with weight loss.
I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and plan phases :)

I love that you have a plan miss mac. I did the first time around, but since then my plans vary too much and it really doesn't help with weight loss. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and plan phases :)

It does feel better breaking it down into chunks.
It all seems a bit more manageable.
I am worried though as i did 120 100% TFR Days in phase 1 and im worried i wont be able to do it again for phase 3!
There were times in phase 1 when i couldnt wait for the end and other times when i thought i would just like to carry on to the end goal with no break.
The reality was that due to the night out and my holiday, that couldnt be an option and i knew that stopping and starting was a no go for me.
So that left me with my 3 phase plan :)

I seriously hope i can get my head in it again and 1 plus side is that with work being as crazy as it is, that is now hopefully going to turn into an advantage for me :D

Back