Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Straight back into the 13s for you next week no problem! Have you got one of those shaker bottle thingies? I find they really do work :) so excited for phase 3 :) onwards and downwards as they say! X

Yes i have got a slim n save shaker but ive never used it yet.
When i first started exante i got a blender which is great for getting lumps out but the consistency puts me off now so im hoping the shaker will work well.
Its handier if you are on the go too. Not easy taking a blender everywhere with you.
I will let you know how i get on. Planning my first shake about 3pm :)

Good luck Miss M, you'll soon be shifting down the scales and feeling better for it xx

Got side tracked so just had first shake...summer strawberry. :)
I did it in the shaker and it had a nice flavour but it was very frothy which i didnt like much.
Do all manual shakers do that?
Not sure if letting it rest will make it go lumpy or anything.
Slight bad head but nothing major but think again thats because i got sidetracked and stopped drinking!

Am i thin yet!! ;)

Glad it tastes ok MM. Never used a shaker but hopefully a bit of experimenting will prevent the frothiness. first day almost done and dusted :) x

Your on your way to being thinner!

first day nearly done

Hmm, no mine don't go frothy really... Maybe too much shaking? It literally takes me a couple of seconds, I'm lazy lol, and hate lumps too but it doesn't take long. Try less vigorous shaking - you can always put it back in for a couple more shakes if you do find a lump. :)

Just had my second shake.
Tried to leave it a minute tonight but it was still too frothy.
Will try tomorrow to not shake it as much and see how that works out, if not i will try and make it up and put it in the fridge for 10 minutes before i drink it and see if that helps.
If not im really going to struggle with that consistency.
May have to resort back to blender and see if that makes a difference.
Had vanilla tonight and flavour was fine :)

End of day 1 and i made it :D

Got a slight bad head but in bed now so hopefully sleep will take it away!

Bring on day 2 :)

End of day 1 and i made it :D Got a slight bad head but in bed now so hopefully sleep will take it away! Bring on day 2 :)

Yey! Well done miss mac! X

Week 1

Day 2

Took me ages to get to sleep last night due to a mix of bad head, feeling cold and being hungry :(
Got there in the end though.

This morning i woke up with a pain in my tummy it was so hungry!! Got up, glass of pop and a black coffee should hopefully sort that out :)

My belly feels flatter and less bloated though so i am happy with that bit and i am hoping next time i put my jeans on they will be looser so that will make it worth it too.

Pleased i have these 5 days so my uniform isnt mega tight on monday too.

Lets hope today is uneventful :)

Well done for getting through day 1, you probably are thinner already so are well on the way to being thin :)

Good luck for day 2, hope it's a good one for you xx

Success!!!

Just had a creamy caramel shake. Made it up and put it in the fridge for 15 mins until all the froth had settled down, and result, tastes good :)

I was worried it would turn lumpy or powdery but it was fine.
I have discovered though that they are quite thick shakes!
I have to make it with 250ml skimmed milk but the powder must really thicken it up. Think if it gets too much i will add some water but for now im just pleased to be rid of the froth :D

Hurray, glad you've found the way to prepare it that you like :) x

How many pack are you having a day and what's the total calories?

How many pack are you having a day and what's the total calories?

2 packs a day katie and around 420 cals. It will be slightly higher if i have any of the ready made shakes but im saving them for emergencies :)

Just had my second shake, raspberry.
Not too keen on this one so will try and get rid of those first i think. 9 more to go :(

Back