Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow..you did so well x

The Mac is back :D
You're doi g great miss mac :D
See you soon :)

Week 3

Day 17

Well its friday but got so much going on at the minute i dont think i will get to chill out much this weekend. Still, it will be worth it in the end if it pays off.

There will be cake at work again today coz there was so much yesterday that it didnt all get eaten. I think i will be safe there, i just need to stay away from burgers!!!! ;)

Totally shattered, long day but no incidents so all good.
Avoided the cake again :)

Got an assessment day from 9am to 5pm tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes ok.

Off to bed now for an early start tomorrow :(

Week 3

Day 18

Up early on my weekend off :(

Totm has shown up and my tummy is aching a bit.
Could have done with a lovely lie in but that will have to wait until tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone :)

Hate totm grrrrr hope you feel okay. Welldone on a that avoidance of naughty foods. Fantastic willpower xxx

So the assessment day went excellent :)
I have made it through to the next round!!
Well worth giving up my saturday for :)

My son has decided he wants chow mein for tea!! Another challenge ahead for me then :(

If you remember, chow mein was my choice for first meal after 121 days of not eating!!

I need some new trousers too. All the smart trousers i have are all too big for me now!
I have also realised that they are all wide leg as are most of my jeans and for some reason, i now feel a bit silly in them and would like more fitted trousers.

I have an exciting week ahead which im nervous about but looking forward too and hopefully if it pays off, i may have some good news soon :D

Well done with the 3lbs loss and having such fab willpower MissMac xx

Hurray for smaller clothes :) You're doing brilliantly, looking forward to hearing your good news :D x

Hi MM. Pleased your assessment went well. You're doing brilliantly at the moment. Your willpower is amazing. Marge is right -the Mac is back!

Week 3

Day 19

So i got through yesterday although i have to admit i did have a couple of sniffs of the chow mein!!
My son caught me in the kitchen and goes mam your not allowed that, thinking i was eating it, then goes oh your only sniffing it, thats ok!! :)

Busy day today, asda for some smart trousers, clear my loft out for insulation people coming tomorrow and then research for next week!!

Oh and housework and ironing. My head is spinning!!

Back