Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Exciting with regards to the dresses, and hopefully work will pass quickly! My day will be crap again too. No break, probably but hey ho... Have a great day xxx

Good but long day at work :)

Stressed to the max about references etc for new jobs!

Looks like i may not get a choice if any at all :(

My boss has decided to play funny beggars!!!!

Week 5

Day 35

Last day of week 5 and start of week 6 tomorrow.
The days seem to be mounting up nicely now too after a very slow start :)

Weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for 2lb to get me into single figures :)

Lots on my mind at the minute but on the plus side, stress doesnt seem to be a trigger for me :)

Have a great diet day everyone :D

Good diet day. Almost forgot to have my second shake. Came up to bed then remembered!

Pretty good day at work too which is refreshing even though we had an incident and i now have a cut finger and a bruised arm!!

Weigh in tomorrow. Hopeful for 12 and a single digit.

Oh and the dresses came.....they only fit lovely!!!......in a size 14 :D i am chuffed to bits!!
First time in god knows how long since i have been a 14 and i love it!!!
Now i just need to work on being able to stay here :)

Well done on the dresses fitting

and good luck with weigh in today

01-10-14

Month 2

Week 6

Day 36

Start weight phase 1: 16.13

Start weight phase 3: 14.4

Last weeks weight: 12.11

This weeks weight: 12.8

Weeks loss: -3

Total loss: 4st 5lb -

-3lb off this week and into single figures :D

I am over the moon and amazed that i am this far in the 12's :)

I was hoping this year would be a success diet wise for me and its definitely looking better :)

Keeping the weight off is the hard part though as we all know but i havent been this light in forever so im enjoying loosing at the minute too :)

Last edited:
01-10-14 Month 2 Week 6 Start weight phase 1: 16.13 Start weight phase 3: 14.4 Last weeks weight: 12.11 This weeks weight: 12.8 Weeks loss: -3 Total loss: 4st 5lb -3lb off this week and into single figures :D I am over the moon and amazed that i am this far in the 12's :) I was hoping this year would be a success diet wise for me and its definitely looking better :) Keeping the weight off is the hard part though as we all know but i havent been this light in forever so im enjoying loosing at the minute too :)

Oh miss mac you're doing so well and in a few weeks you'll be in the 11's!! Keep going! :)

So today has been an eye opener!!
First of all my boss offers me more money to stay in the job, then i find out he is doing everything he can to prevent me from getting the new job!!!

When i told him i was handing my notice in, he told me he would write me a really great reference.
Then when he gets it he says he needs to get sick info from hr and include that on the reference. Not necessary for a personal reference i told him but he insisted.
Now i have just found out that he wont write me a reference at all!!!
Seriously, does he think that kind of behavior will make me stay!!!!

So today has been an eye opener!!
First of all my boss offers me more money to stay in the job, then i find out he is doing everything he can to prevent me from getting the new job!!!

When i told him i was handing my notice in, he told me he would write me a really great reference.
Then when he gets it he says he needs to get sick info from hr and include that on the reference. Not necessary for a personal reference i told him but he insisted.
Now i have just found out that he wont write me a reference at all!!!
Seriously, does he think that kind of behavior will make me stay!!!!
Oh no that is so wrong! I don't think that as an employer that you can refuse to write a reference, especially not if you're a large company :confused: If he refuses then I would go above him to his manager and explain the situation, especially include the fact that you've been offered more money to stay - you don't offer that to people that you wouldn't want to keep!

Excellent news re your weight loss and the size 14's though :) :D :) xx

Oh no that is so wrong! I don't think that as an employer that you can refuse to write a reference, especially not if you're a large company :confused: If he refuses then I would go above him to his manager and explain the situation, especially include the fact that you've been offered more money to stay - you don't offer that to people that you wouldn't want to keep! Excellent news re your weight loss and the size 14's though :) :D :) xx

He has referred it to HR katie who will confirm who i am, dates employed from/to and sickness. Thats it. Basic obligatory information! He has refused to fill any of the other information in.
And he tells me he has emailed the new job to tell them as much too!!!

Did he by any good chance offer you more money to stay by email? Just thinking that that would be proof to your new place that he wants you to stay! x

Unfortunately not. It was a name your price phone call and is there anything i can do to make you stay!!
Wish he had done it by email as thats a good idea katie!!
Luckily i have managed to change my references with the other company due to his behaviour with this one!!
He had the nerve today to tell me that he hasn't heard anything about the second request yet!!

Brilliant loss and you are better off leaving!

Another good diet day :)
Great weigh in :)
Next little target is to get to lower 12's :D

Keep the focus...those lower numbers will be yours very soon

Back