Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Great news about the jeans :D
It puts your head in a good space when that happens eh ? :)
Enjoy your course :)

Well i have decided to do a pre christmas weight blitz!!!

I am planning to do 18 days of TFR 100%

Easier said than done i know as ive tried and failed a couple of times in the past month.

But i am high 13's and with christmas that could very easily change into high 14's and i would be devastated at that.
So plan is to get as near to 13 stone as possible in 18 days :)

Day 1 tomorrow :}

Well i have decided to do a pre christmas weight blitz!!! I am planning to do 18 days of TFR 100% Easier said than done i know as ive tried and failed a couple of times in the past month. But i am high 13's and with christmas that could very easily change into high 14's and i would be devastated at that. So plan is to get as near to 13 stone as possible in 18 days :) Day 1 tomorrow :}

Sounds like a plan Miss Mac! I'm certain you could have some very good results in 18 days.

Good luck! :)

Sounds like a plan Miss Mac! I'm certain you could have some very good results in 18 days. Good luck! :)

Thanks sheridan.
Its hard enough at the best of times without christmas goodies around too.
But i will try ;)

History has shown that if you are determined enough you can do it MM. Good luck, 18 days will fly past.

How's the job going xx

Thanks susie.
I dont normally like doing short bursts but i am determined not to let my weight get out of hand ever again.

Job is going really well thanks. There is a lot to learn and the terminology is a lot to get my head around but im getting there and im loving it so far :)

Good luck miss mac on 18 days tfr :)
I having a restart - again- tomorrow.
But not tfr to begin with. A week of cabbage soupping it for me, then I will see where I go from there when I get one week in :)

That's good about the job MM. Bet your're wondering why you didn't make a move before you did.

Good luck tomorrow x

That's good about the job MM. Bet your're wondering why you didn't make a move before you did. Good luck tomorrow x

I definitely have wondered that susie. I probably should have made the move about 3 years ago.
Nevermind, unfortunately sometimes we just have to wait until we get the push we needed in order to move on, what ever push that may be!
I am certainly happy i did though :)

1/18

Day 1 of 18!
I am so pleased im doing this as i feel bloated and fat!!
Its strange how quick things change.
Before i went on my course, my jeans were loose and i felt great. Then after a week of hotel food, i am bursting out of all my new work clothes!

Today i have had a bad night with terrible heartburn/acid indigestion, im not sure which as i dont know which one is what, but i have the burning down my wind pipe and burning in my tummy. Its so uncomfortable!
This would be due to white bread i had yesterday i bet.

So detox it is. I just really hope i can do this. 18 days is nothing though, right ;)

Welcome back. I wee pre Xmas boost will be fab. Good luck. 18 days will pass regardless so we may as well make these 18 days count xxx

Hope you are winning today MM x

Go miss Mac! You can do it :) x

How have you been doing Miss Mac ?
:)

Well.......
It hasnt exactly gone to plan.
Was all ready on monday to go TFR however at work someone brought in homemade breakfast muffins. I declined them on the first round. Then later he produced more and they were offered round again. Well this time i took one. :(
Thing is i didnt take it because i wanted it, i took it to fit in and be part of the team!
I know that sounds so stupid but i felt like someone had been kind enough to bake them for work and i didnt want to be the one not to appreciate them!!

So anyway, i contemplated eating the muffin and wiping the slate clean and carrying on TFR, then i got to thinking, what am i doing wrong to keep putting on weight and i know quite categorically that my problem is evening eating or should i say binging.
So i decided to change my plans.

So this week, i havent been eating all day until i get home from work.
I then decided i can have my tea as normal and eat what i want but be sensible.
I then have a bath at 6pm.
I have now made my bath my cut off point.

The only thing i can have after my bath is fruit.

I have to say, i quite like it.
If i fancy anything then i have it when i get home, then i have tea and im normally full then i have a bath and only eat fruit so i dont go to bed full and bloated and i dont feel deprived.
The result:
Monday: 14.4
Friday: 13.9
-9lb
:D

The weekends will be harder with no work so will be more relaxed in the day but i am still keeping the after bath rule!
I actually need this to become the norm as it really is the root of all my weight issues!!

Well done :D
It doesn't really matter how you get to goal Miss Mac.
As long as whatever you do, works for you :)

9lb is marvelous. If its working stick to it, always a bonus if its enjoyable too MM :) x

I am not having too much luck with any kind of diet at the minute so all im doing is trying to limit the damage.

I will be starting TFR again on january 1st but hopefully only for 3 months this time, depending on what weight i start at!!

I still do actually consider this year to have been successful diet wise because altgough i didnt get to goal, i did manage to shift a lot of weight and keep it off!!

I started this year at 16.13 and when i last looked, i was 13.13, thats 3 stone. I did get another stone off and got in the 12's but to lose 4 stone and keep 3 off is a massive achievement for me!!

So 2015 i will get into the 11's. I will bear in mind the stabilising stone and see what weight i am happy at and try and maintain there.

There was a time, i was happy at 14 stone but getting further down this year has taught me that i dont even like 14 stone being my highest weight! Funny how things change!

So 01-01-15, my journey will recommence :)

Happy christmas to you all :D

Back