Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Morning MM. I just know that today will be a good one for you!

Each restart is definitely harder. Don't know why but I do know that this is the last time I will be restarting. Same reasons as Darcy gives and also that I don't want to spend the rest of my life having a constant battle with food and constantly living with the feeling of failure.
You come across as a person that strives to achieve in life MM, we need to learn how to transfer those skills into our we succeed with eating habits.

Hope its a better day for you MM. X

Fell off!!
Im saying no more!!! :(

Come on Miss Mac, get back on it. I'm totally in agreement with Darcy and Susie, I've had enough of all the restarts on this diet.
Let's all knuckle down and give it our best shot. xx

Hope today is better for you Miss Mac, just start again and carry on. I feel like restarting is more difficult than the initial start but hopefully it will get easier, it may take a few days or a week but it'll get easier. We've done it before and can do it again.

Don't worry - just get right back on it and continue posting! If you get back straight on the bandwagon, you can mitigate any damage! x

How have you been today chick ?:)

I got through yesterday 100% :)
Surprisingly, it was a very easy day too.
I thought with falling off it would be so hard to get back on. I had even looked at doing ww again!!
So i will take that as 1 day being better than none!

I didnt want to post yesterday as i felt i would jinx myself!
I feel so good during the day. Mornings-fine, lunchtime-fine, afternoons-fine, tea time-fine, early evening-fine. Then it all goes wrong!
How can i make it easily throughout the whole if the day and then in the last 2 hours i struggle so bad!! If only i could get a grip on that then i would have this diet sorted!!
I have tried everything too. Making lists, trying on clothes, keep busy, pamper. It is just so bad.

Anyway, i really dont know how i am going to continue diet wise. I am taking each day as it comes and seeing how it goes.
I have ww as my back up plan but i know it will take me so much longer to get to goal that way.
So i will tell you tomorrow how i ended up doing today. ;)

Hope today goes well for you Miss Mac. Could you try going to bed when your struggling if it's later on or have a bath? Would shifting your packs around help?

Morning Miss Mac, I'm with Poppy on this and would take myself to bed if that's possible.

Hope today is a successful one for you xx

Good luck for getting back on track. It's not easy to re-start, but you can do it ;)

Are you still doing the 2 shakes a day Mm. Perhaps you need to change to a 3 pack plan so that you can save a bar for the evening. I have my last pack at 10pm because of how difficult I find it to stay on track once the evening arrives x

Morning Miss Mac, I'm with Poppy on this and would take myself to bed if that's possible. Hope today is a successful one for you xx

Haha....i was in bed when i decided i couldnt stand it anymore and came downstairs for food!!!

Are you still doing the 2 shakes a day Mm. Perhaps you need to change to a 3 pack plan so that you can save a bar for the evening. I have my last pack at 10pm because of how difficult I find it to stay on track once the evening arrives x

Still doing 2 packs susie and i would always give myself the option of 3 if i needed it but my problem us not hunger. When i fell off on sunday i had a shake made up waiting for me in the fridge!
No, my problem is all psychological! I get mad food thoughts, no hunger involved.

I am just doing 1 day at a time for now and im going to buy protein bits at the weekend like ham and eggs just to have for emergencies but if it all goes wrong then weight watchers it will be :(

You need to plan a little treat for yourself to look forward to in the evenings - could be anything you fancy but only one small mouthful. Trust me it won't affect your losses and it will help you avoid falling off :)

You need to plan a little treat for yourself to look forward to in the evenings - could be anything you fancy but only one small mouthful. Trust me it won't affect your losses and it will help you avoid falling off :)

It may just come to that yoyo! It would be better than falling into a bag of crisps eh!
Thanks for the idea!
I think i put too much pressure on myself doing this diet. Its like a little bit of chicken would mean the end of the world!
It has to be perfect or it doesn't count!
I should be kinder to myself as its only me putting me under that pressure....doh!!! xx

It may just come to that yoyo! It would be better than falling into a bag of crisps eh! Thanks for the idea! I think i put too much pressure on myself doing this diet. Its like a little bit of chicken would mean the end of the world! It has to be perfect or it doesn't count! I should be kinder to myself as its only me putting me under that pressure....doh!!! xx

So true miss Mac xx

Back