Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

It's no Pizza Hut but defo didn't feel like diet food. All I'd say is do ur base thin, I added garlic granules when I mixed the base. Turn it over half way through cooking so the base isn't soggy. U get 7 in a pack it will be a fab meal when you're gonna fall off the wagon or fancy a treat :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Had a tough couple of hours tonight. :(
Had some serious food thoughts.
Trying to convince myself it would be ok to eat, do a food based diet instead, a bit of protein will be ok!! Arrrrrhhhh!!!!
I hate those thoughts!

I have somehow survived and im still 100% for how long though who knows!

That pizza does look great but i couldnt have it. The real food topping would set me off.
I really am all or nothing and once i start i cant stop!!!
So best play safe and stay away from that one i think.

Im going to try turkey dinner tomorrow to get it out the way as i think for some reason its going to be inedible like the curry!!

Omg ive just realised....... Im day 9 and i survived which means im in double figures tomorrow!!!! Yay :D

I had the turkey dinner last week with cabbage, it's a bit like the shep pie!
I don't feel I'm on a diet having the pizza so stopped me from even thinking about other foods as I was satisfied after. What ever suits were all diff I guess. Well done for staying 100% be worth it in the end. :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I didn't like the Turkey dinner. Had to mix them with Shepherds pie ratio 1:5 in order to use them up. x

Day 10 - double figures - woohoo!!! :D

Hope today is a nice easy day and no food thoughts. Thats why i fell off beginning of the year.
I had food thoughts for 3 days and couldn't take the torture anymore!!
Its not so bad if you only get them once in a while coz you can battle through one day.

Anyway im staying positive as its friday!!!! :D

10 days! That's awesome! :)

Glad to hear it MM. Have a good day x

Just had turkey dinner and the last couple of mouthfuls were a struggle to get down. Not impressed with this one either. It was a bit better than i thought it was going to be though as i did think it would be another inedible one.

I have got 2 porridge. 1 normal and 1 apple n cinnamon. Are they worth keeping as porridge or are they better being turning into something else?

Looking forward to my lie in and new phone coming tomorrow so should be kept busy and out of trouble with that :)

Bed time for me and its been a good, easy diet day too. Just how i like it. Hoping for more of the same tomorrow ;)

Bed time for me and its been a good, easy diet day too. Just how i like it. Hoping for more of the same tomorrow ;)

Well done on a another good day MM. Have a peaceful sleep. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 11 :)

And i now have a goal date and target weight.

My goal is to stay on plan until march 28th.

My target is to be 11.9 on that date.

The reason.
A night out has just been organised for this date with my old work. Its going to be a reunion of past and present workers and in the 10 years i worked there there have been a few people come and go.
So im looking forward to it as it should be a great night!!
I am pleased its in march and it gives me time to get to goal too although not enough time to fall off the wagon as there is no time to fix things.

I still have to take each day at a time and food thoughts are often quite bad but at least this gives me an incentive!

11.9 has always been my goal weight too and the fact that it is now doable is great.
Im still not weighing for now and the ultimate goal would be to weigh on the morning of the 28th march and see 11.9 :D

Now just 63 days of hard slog!!!

Oh and ive decided to change my stats each week, GUESSING my weight!!! :eek:

Having a realistic deadline to aim for is always useful MM.

Guessing your losses is going to be interesting. When are you planning to weigh yourself x

Having a realistic deadline to aim for is always useful MM. Guessing your losses is going to be interesting. When are you planning to weigh yourself x

28th of march!!!

I know its all a bit crazy but you know what, its my diet and i can do it however i want!! There are no hard and fast rules and if messing it all up a bit gets me through then ill live with that!! Haha ;)

Not sure if 11.9 is realistic susie but im going to give it a good try!! :)

Just had eggs as an omelette. Not sure it tasted of anything really so it was quite edible. I was impressed at how well it cooked and looked like an omelette though. I thought it was going to be a disaster!! Lol

You can def do it MM. 2st by 28 March. Do whatever feels right for you. Good luck hon x

You will absolutely hit that target MM! You're doing fab as usual well done xxx

Thanks angel and ed.
I hope I can do it.
I just want to get to goal now and be finished with this diet once and for all ☺

I agree MM, After this, I think our bodies truly deserve kindness from us, and damn i also think we have earned it :) xxx

Day 12!!
Had little food thoughts yesterday but not too bad as I was kept pretty busy.
My sister came over for a catch up and then my phone came so I started playing around with that and then the online shopping came.
Had a bath and we were going to watch a film but carried on messing with my phone then started setting up iPhone for my son. We ended up not going to bed until 2am!!!

I had to choose between the Samsung galaxy note 4 and the iPhone 6 plus. I went for the note 4 and I have to say I made the right choice.
I love this phone

Back