Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Making my son chilli con carne for his dinner so I'm having the chilli meal minus the thousands of kidney beans that were in there coz i cant stand them!

28th of march!!!

I know its all a bit crazy but you know what, its my diet and i can do it however i want!! There are no hard and fast rules and if messing it all up a bit gets me through then ill live with that!! Haha ;)

Not sure if 11.9 is realistic susie but im going to give it a good try!! :)

Absolutely MM. We need to add our own little intricacies to get the most out of this sort of diet.
Its not the most exciting diet going is it :).

I reckon you can lose 2 stone in that amount of time MM. 9 weeks is that right ? x

Yes just over 9 weeks susie.
Its not going to be easy as I do feel less into it this time compared to last year. But I really want to get to goal and I would love it if I could be there for that night out :)
It's half the length I was on the diet for last time so you would think it would be a doddle!

Day 13 for me today.
I'm not quite sure how I've got this far but I'll take it.
My sister wants to go for lunch next weekend I've said yes but I haven't told her I'll just be having coffee!
I'll take my son so she doesn't feel bad eating and it will still be nice.

Its only Monday and I want a lie in already!
I really do wish my life away and I know i shouldn't!

Hope everyone has a great day

I can't see any of your posts today or yesterday miss mac... It's very strange. I can see it on subscribed list but when I click on there's nothing to read. Xxx

A few pics to show what I mean. I don't know if it's the app playing up xxx

image-865811127.jpg

Attachments

• image-883735650.jpg
    image-883735650.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image-3352401633.jpg
    image-3352401633.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 23
I cant see them either MM but your post has come through on my diary ok.x

Must be the app i think! I use the laptop and i can see all posts. MM i was hanging on for dear life for the majority of it this time around, until just recently, around Day 20 i think? Now it feels like the easy diet we like it to be. It will come, it has to when we stick at it. What got me through was locking down on my 'focus thoughts', my thoughts i used as motivation to get this done once and for all. Also the thought of going back to square one and not being able to start again for even longer, compared to getting to the finish line and having this done for good. You're doing fab, have another good day xxx

I can't see any of your posts today or yesterday miss mac... It's very strange. I can see it on subscribed list but when I click on there's nothing to read. Xxx

How very strange!
I did have a bit of trouble with the app.
I loaded the old one like you have carrie but then it was slightly different to when it was on my iPhone and there was nowhere to let me log in.
So there was a new minimins app and im having to use that!
I hate change! It messes everything up :(

Day 14!
Omg!
I had the burgers last night. They seemed fine but I felt full after the first one (my mix made 3).
Ended up eating most of it in the end but I had the same thing the day before with the chilli. I ended up leaving half of that even though I didn't think it tasted too bad.
Not sure the meals are my thing really.
Pancakes tonight so will see how that goes :confused:

Have another great day everyone!

Really enjoyed the pancakes!
And I cooked them better than normal ones coz they didn't stick to the pan

I enjoy the pancakes too. Haven't tried burger yet I keep looking at it wondering if it will fill me up n put it back in the box lol.
Cause I'm doing TS plus I did cauliflower rice with the chilli today. Added garlic 1mushroom and whizzed up rice and frylight for 5-10 mins. Once all mixed in felt like a propa meal and couldn't taste cauliflower at all :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422381852.527992.jpg

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Haven't tried the burger yet. Does it taste like real burger x

I enjoy the pancakes too. Haven't tried burger yet I keep looking at it wondering if it will fill me up n put it back in the box lol.
Cause I'm doing TS plus I did cauliflower rice with the chilli today. Added garlic 1mushroom and whizzed up rice and frylight for 5-10 mins. Once all mixed in felt like a propa meal and couldn't taste cauliflower at all :)
View attachment 164793

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

This looks great.!
I know people add things to the meal packs but in all honesty I think I would be sick if I did!
The consistency of the packs alongside any normal food just turns my stomach
I have to concentrate just to get some of the packs down lol!

Haven't tried the burger yet. Does it taste like real burger x

The burger tasted OK susie. I made 3 flatter burgers as I didn't want them thick and they were filling

I'm soooo excited for your weigh in... However long it takes lol. Doing fab! Xxx

Glad you can see me again

The longer the better carrie as it means I am still going strong

Back