missemma's 10 stone journey

So today was a bit of a washout food wise, stuck to plan but missed a meal as work was pretty pants then after work went to visit my friends grandad with her so got out late so had a very quick dinner.

Food (Green)

B: magic porridge (heb) with cherries. Skinny cappuccino (hea).

L: missed.

Snack: banana.

T: mugshot, cheese on toast with mushrooms (hea & heb). Brown sauce (1)
1389134017850.jpg

Had another skinny cappuccino for (4).

5 syns for the day :) I've been good to and haven't weighed myself since Saturday which is a record for me hehe.

Dinner looks yum but you must have been starving!! How is your friends grandad doing now?

Well done for staying off those scales..I weighed in this morning and am going to set myself a mini challenge to stay off them until this time next week! :) xxx

Dinner looks yum but you must have been starving!! How is your friends grandad doing now?

Well done for staying off those scales..I weighed in this morning and am going to set myself a mini challenge to stay off them until this time next week! :) xxx

He is really poorly, it's really not looking too good unfortunately :( xx

I usually like Wednesdays because Thursday I don't have to work. Today was in general a really rubbish day at work. About 3 sets of people shouted at me, one made me cry behind closed doors and there was just a lack of any support there. I totally understand people get frustrated when they have relatives in hospital but I am human too and just because I don't cry there and then doesn't mean that the shouting hasn't really hurt me :( in general I feel really demotivated and just a bit down. Hormones I think have kicked in a little.

Lucky for me the feeling of no support won't be much of a problem for me as I have a new job and am starting it on the 12th Feb. Next week I am on annual leave for a week then 2 weeks left as I have one last week to use up before end of March. It seems silly to start a job in February and have to take 41 hours of annual leave within one month, I just want to get working and learning new skills, I'm really excited about it and my new team seem really nice and supportive.

Food today is green.

B: magic porridge ( heb ) with cherries.

L: Leek and potato soup.

T: spaghetti, tinned toms, ham (heb), 30g light philly & 2 babybel light (hea).

S: coffees (hea).

Tomorrow I have a lie in planned followed by a trip to Costa for coffee, hospital to see the grandad and to get my new uniform and contact and a trip into town to sell my iPhone. Busy busy busy.
Night all.

Hey lovely,

So sorry to hear your day was so horrid. People's attitude amazes me sometimes - as you say emotions are high when you have a relative who is very poorly, but that's just no excuse to be nasty to the very people who are trying their very best to help and care for their loved one.

Hopefully there will be a lot less of that in your fab new job? How exciting getting your new uniform today - these last few weeks will fly by, especially with the holiday you've got to take, you lucky thing!

xxx

Aw hun, big hugs, that sounds like a horrible day :( Hope today was better after your lie-in? xx

Hopefully there will be a lot less of that in your fab new job? How exciting getting your new uniform today - these last few weeks will fly by, especially with the holiday you've got to take, you lucky thing!

xxx

Hey :) I'm not sure if there will be less tbh probably about the same. I'm usually very thick skinned, you kinda have to be in this job. Couldn't get my new uniform which was slightly annoying. Was told to go pick up my contract however when I did go to get it was told it wasn't ready. Annoying.

Aw hun, big hugs, that sounds like a horrible day :( Hope today was better after your lie-in? xx

I didn't get a lie in. My bf messaged me at 630 and it woke me up. Typical haha.

I hate it when you do your best for people but its just not enough for some. Hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you xx

Sorry I haven't updated they last 2 days been so busy and then coming home shattered.

Thursday:
Spent the morning cleaning my room, when it's all nice and clean is so much more relaxing right? After that I did a food shop and then spent about 3 hours down the hospital. Food was totally on plan & green.

B: 2 slices bread (heb), ham (heb), 1 egg, mayo (1), yoghurt.

L: skinny cappuccino (hea), grapes and melon.

T: jacket potato, 3 babybel light (hea), beans and salad. 2 oranges.

1 syn.

Friday:
Work was okay, bit more peaceful than Wednesday. Think I was more chilled out and know I'm off for a week so was less stressed really. Went to see the grandpa after work, he looks very poorly. It's really sad. Both me and nadia have the week off (already planned) and she's going to be spent worrying about him the whole time, really not nice for her. Been trying to be there for her as much as possible.
Got into a fight with my boyfriend last night and haven't spoken to him since. He was very insensitive and he was trying to make it out like it was all my fault and that I was being hormonal. Let me show you what kicked off our row as I don't think I was wrong asking him if that was all he was going to say.
1389432347228.jpg

After me saying 'is that all your going to say' he just kicked off and I just told him to do one basically. I worry sometimes as I do really love him but I don't want to be with someone who is insensitive like that. I'm a caring person and would do anything for a friend in their time of need and later on in our conversation he said he doesn't like to get 'involved' in other people's stuff. It's not about getting involved is about making sure your friend is OK surely? I woke up this morning still feeling particularly annoyed about it.

Friday food was EE.

B: magic porridge ( heb ) with cherries.

L: cous cous with crabsticks & tomatoes.

T: macaroni cheese mugshot. Anyone know the syns for this? I was hoping it would be syn free but no chance as it was really cheesy. Skinny cappuccino ( hea).

Massive post, need to get up and weigh myself but feeling a bit lazy right now :)

Ahh sounds stressful for you Em :( that's the kind of response id probably get from Charles as well.. It's not that he doesn't care it's that he doesn't know what else to say but I need more than that!
Have you heard from him yet?

How was weigh in?

Not sure on syns for mac cheese mugshot but pretty sure the plain cheesy one is 3?? X

Hi Hun

Here to subscribe. Just caught up on your diary - Weight is so similar to mine! So nice to know there's someone with similar goal!! The names obviously a common factor too lol!!

Just reading your diary and have to say your doing so well to be on plan with all that stress!!! Argh men!!! Always there to cause more stress!!!!

I hope your friends grandad is ok.

Xxx

Ahh sounds stressful for you Em :( that's the kind of response id probably get from Charles as well.. It's not that he doesn't care it's that he doesn't know what else to say but I need more than that!
Have you heard from him yet?

How was weigh in?

Not sure on syns for mac cheese mugshot but pretty sure the plain cheesy one is 3?? X

Weigh in was good :) 4lbs off. Yippee.
Not long to go now until your gorgeous little bundle is here :) so very exciting are you all prepared? xx

Hi Hun

Here to subscribe. Just caught up on your diary - Weight is so similar to mine! So nice to know there's someone with similar goal!! The names obviously a common factor too lol!!

Just reading your diary and have to say your doing so well to be on plan with all that stress!!! Argh men!!! Always there to cause more stress!!!!

I hope your friends grandad is ok.

Xxx

Hello hello & welcome to the world of my randomness hehe :)

Saturday:
Weigh in, lost 4lbs! I need to update my stats on here as they are well out from my Christmas gain but can't do it from my phone.
Now at 14.8 1/4, my scales are playing ball now I've got one part of the bathroom floor that is the weighing area hehe.
Can't believe I was at 12.1 and now at 14.8 how annoying. Can't wait to get back into the 13's.

Went to the hospital yesterday and saw the doctor basically there is nothing they can do and they think he had days left which is so very sad. He looks comfortable though and isn't suffering which is the only good thing to say. I went to give support to my best friend bless her, we went to get a coffee and cake was involved but think that it was deserved tbh. I had a terrible morning yesterday and spent half of it pmt'd up. I did make up with my oh though and it is his birthday on Monday so a couple of us went out for dinner in the evening.

B: none.

L: 2 slices bread ( heb ) with chicken & cheese (hea) & mayo (1).

Then it went off plan:
Cappuccino, m&s double chocolate and salted caramel cake (so good).

T: Shake shack burger with cheesy fries, pint of ale & ice cream for pudding.

Probably used up my weeks syns yesterday but one day that was stressful and a birthday night out isn't so bad I guess.

Sunday:
Today I have no plans, no hospital today, planning to lie in bed mostly and watch trashy TV. Food is EE.

B: bacon & egg sandwich (heb +1)

L: fruit.

T: extra lean mice spaghetti bolognaise.

:)

Food yesterday!
B: none.
L: home made carrot, courgette & onion soup. Yoghurt. Banana.
T: left over SW kebab, new potatoes, greens & gravy (1).
S: 0% greek yoghurt, hot choc (2), honey (2), oranges, 2 babybel light (hea).

Syns: 5.
No healthy extra B though. Oops.

Today food looks like;
B: porridge with banana (hea & heb).
L: soup as before. Yoghurt & orange.
T: lm sausages, pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, 3 babybel light (hea).
S: skinny cappuccino (2.5).

Last edited:
Sorry I've been absent recently, having a bit of a hard time. My friends grandpa sadly passed away, it's his funeral tomorrow. I had a week off work which was mainly taken up with helping my friend with a lot of things as well as 2 days in a health spa which was lovely.
I'm finally back at work but its so hard, work is manic but I'm leaving in 2 weeks, only 6 shifts left thankfully.

Hey lovely,

So sorry to hear about your friend's Gramps. You are such a fab friend helping her out with all the arrangements. I hope today goes as well as it can do.

Exciting about only 6 shifts left - I bet you can't wait to get started in your new role. You're going to be a real inspiration to people, I'm sure. xx

Back