Mission 2009: Count down to Wedding Dress

jennybeth79

Silver Member
:welcome::welcome:Day 0 Start Weight 19st Current 19st
Well its nearly the 12th Jan and Im about to go to bed. Im feeling really excited about starting Slim Fast tomorrow. Really feeling that this is it. I am going to do this and it will make a difference to my life. See you all tomorrow xxx :welcome:

Hi Mrshill2b.

Firstly congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I am too getting married this year. I have already ordered my dress and have put on about a stone since ordering it so need to get it back off again.

Hope you first day went okay.

Tish
x

Day 1 On the mission...ish

Day 1
Its been day one and I dont think Ive done badly but I think I could have done better... I'll be honest Ive had more than I was suppose too. If im not honest this wont work. Had the odd plan of splitting my evening meal cals into 2 meals not sure quite worked. But oh well try again tomorrow.
  • Slim Fast Breakfast cereal (7am)
  • Slim Fast Shake (10am)
  • Meal 200 cals (2pm)
  • 2 Slim fast snacks (4pm)
  • Meal 333 cals (7pm)
  • Yogurt and apple (8pm)
  • Slim Fast snack (9pm)
so there is my day... If I take the yogurt and apple out it was a good day....so I suppose compaired to how I ate yesterday it must be an improvement.

Other than that I would say today has been good. I have in a way felt hunger but only in the fact that my body has told me when to eat instead of just eating....This evening I would say my old habbit of eating just because has set in. :eek:

So tomorrow I hope to do better.....

Hi Mrshill2b.

Firstly congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I am too getting married this year. I have already ordered my dress and have put on about a stone since ordering it so need to get it back off again.

Hope you first day went okay.

Tish
x

Congratulations
Ive found my dress havent ordered the size yet thou. Apparently have to go back to the shop in April to be measured. When I found the dress in the summer hols they said I would need a size 28 at my prev size so I really really want to have changed by the time I get to April.
:sigh:

Good luck with you weight loss Mrs Hill2B...I am trying to keep on track with slim fast as I am bridesmaid in a friends wedding early next year, I want to get down a few dress sizes b4 then.

Well done with getting through day 1!

It gets easier as u get used to it... I find I eat my snacks sometimes just cos I notice the time or know its there and I'm allowed! But today I was so busy at work I didn't have any snacks. But don't deprive yourself... then ul cheat!! And congrats on the forthcoming wedding!!

Day 1

Its been day one and I dont think Ive done badly but I think I could have done better... I'll be honest Ive had more than I was suppose too. If im not honest this wont work. Had the odd plan of splitting my evening meal cals into 2 meals not sure quite worked. But oh well try again tomorrow.
  • Slim Fast Breakfast cereal (7am)
  • Slim Fast Shake (10am)
  • Meal 200 cals (2pm)
  • 2 Slim fast snacks (4pm)
  • Meal 333 cals (7pm)
  • Yogurt and apple (8pm)
  • Slim Fast snack (9pm)
so there is my day... If I take the yogurt and apple out it was a good day....so I suppose compaired to how I ate yesterday it must be an improvement.

Other than that I would say today has been good. I have in a way felt hunger but only in the fact that my body has told me when to eat instead of just eating....This evening I would say my old habbit of eating just because has set in. :eek:

So tomorrow I hope to do better.....

Congratulations
Ive found my dress havent ordered the size yet thou. Apparently have to go back to the shop in April to be measured. When I found the dress in the summer hols they said I would need a size 28 at my prev size so I really really want to have changed by the time I get to April.
:sigh:

Thanks. My dress has been ordered in a size 14. Apparently you need to go up a couple of sizes normally anyway (they didn't with me and ordered the size I was wearing at the time). I know that I have put on a couple of inches on my hips and stomach and it just fitted in May last year so I need to get those inches off and more.

I am going to the gym tonight with a friend and whilst I wasn't that good yesterday on my diet (I was made redundant in November and it is very boring at home - I eat when I am bored) what I eat was weight watchers stuff so it wasn't that bad.

Good luck with your second day of SF.

Tish
x

good luck mrs hill2b, keep posting it helps keep you and everyone Reading motivated. You've got great motivation anyway. A wedding. I got married last July and lost 2 stone with sf getting me down to a size 12. I am back on it and set my target slightly lower as hosting a lunch reception thingy in July. I personally love sf it really fits in with my eating habits. We're all here to support eachother so remember your not alone!
Good luck xx

I put on loads of weight when I wasn't working, but i started trying to go to the gym everyday and that really helped!! It was annoying me that I was paying for the gym every month when I wasn't earning anything so I made the most of it! I'm going to the gym tonight. I do a body combat class at Fitness 1st, its really good

Thanks. My dress has been ordered in a size 14. Apparently you need to go up a couple of sizes normally anyway (they didn't with me and ordered the size I was wearing at the time). I know that I have put on a couple of inches on my hips and stomach and it just fitted in May last year so I need to get those inches off and more.

I am going to the gym tonight with a friend and whilst I wasn't that good yesterday on my diet (I was made redundant in November and it is very boring at home - I eat when I am bored) what I eat was weight watchers stuff so it wasn't that bad.

Good luck with your second day of SF.

Tish
x

I put on loads of weight when I wasn't working, but i started trying to go to the gym everyday and that really helped!! It was annoying me that I was paying for the gym every month when I wasn't earning anything so I made the most of it! I'm going to the gym tonight. I do a body combat class at Fitness 1st, its really good

I think i'm gonna try aquafit this week, iv never been so i don't kno what its like but i'l let you know :)

Day 2- Feeling sleepy very sleepy
Day 2 has started and Im shattered...I couldnt sleep last night. Ive had my shake taking kids to school this morning and hubby2b has just been sat eating toast. Smells so nice...But no Im not going to eat yucky bread. Are we allowed tea or coffee or is that a silly question I should know the answer too???

Im sure iv read somewhere that you can have tea or coffeee with skimmed milk, iv been drinking it anyway, so i hope so lol

Mines 19th December
soooo excited!!!!
and woo hoo Im gonna have a cuppa now hehehe

Day 2 on the mission

Day 2

Well the day has been okish...
Again I swapped my 600 cal meal for two 300 cal meals. I hope that will still work. Today I also stayed within everything I should have had. Woooo
Just had a lovely tea and hubby2b is out at mo' so trying to find something to do other than eat. The annoying thing is I know Im not hungry just bored....

I get the same at the weekends, eating just because i'm doing nothing :( tho I am about to start making wedding invites so i think that will fill my hands for the next few weekends lol

Mine is 22nd August.

Guess what everyone! I've just been offered a job!!!!!

I am so pleased.

Tish
x

Back