Mission Slim-possible: Blast This Ass!

Morning lovely

Just caught up on your diary - firstly that woman is a ***** and not a friend!!! How dare she. I hope she runs into you when you've lost weight and then just don't give her the time of day!!! Twat!!

Your losses are fab!!!! Well done!!!!! Sooooo inspirational!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Shivie!!!!!! How you doing Hun? I'm back too , day 1 for me. Well done on your losses, your doing brilliant as always . I remember in your old diary you always made it look so easy lol xxx

That's brilliant well done on the loss. And I just googled 'coddle' - that's quite a demon to slay!!

Cheers babe! And yes it's a dish we Irish are quite partial to so was quite an effort but obviously worth it! x

Well done! :)

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks M! We SO can do this! xx

Morning lovely

Just caught up on your diary - firstly that woman is a ***** and not a friend!!! How dare she. I hope she runs into you when you've lost weight and then just don't give her the time of day!!! Twat!!

Your losses are fab!!!! Well done!!!!! Sooooo inspirational!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Ahh Emster my fellow interiors-obsessed pal!! Thanks for the vote of confidence! Yeah and she arrived in to me in work
yesterday with a big box of biscuits she had from Christmas!! Ehh shove 'em where the sun don't shine bee-atch!!!!!
You ain't gonna sabotage me!! Will catch up on your diary tomorrow hun, hope all's sorted with you & Stevo xx

Shivie!!!!!! How you doing Hun? I'm back too , day 1 for me. Well done on your losses, your doing brilliant as always . I remember in your old diary you always made it look so easy lol xxx

Helllooooo you! Welcome back! Let's do this once & for all hun. Am mighty happy with over a stone in the first 2 weeks.
The head start this plan gives you is phenomenal compared to just counting calories. Love it!
Good luck this time round hun. We'll all keep each other focussed xx

Ooh excited to almost be in the second "decade" of S&S days!!
Just had my oatmeal for brekkie in work before starting - am on my own until 2pm
so I can plug away at this diet without anyone being the wiser.
(there's only two of us and the other one has her head in the clouds most days so only
notices I'm on a diet when I'm nearly at goal!!)

Never tell anyone, even my bestest bud, when I attempt a VLCD - no one's beeswax how I shift the weight right?!

Anyway, I always think, the more you say something out loud the more people will be all like "I told you so!" if you fail!!

Do you guys feel the same?

All my boss ever talks about is "the book I'm going to publish" the "big business plans" - "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that..."
but NOTHING has changed in the 6 and a half years I'm here (including my salary!!) so I have actually zero tolerance levels
towards her at the moment and really have to bite my tongue when she goes all Walter Mitty on me!!

She does a 23 hour week and feels like somehow the world "owes" her some big windfall, when ALL she has to do is double
her hours like the rest of the realistic world and COP ON!!

Ok....so sorry....Tuesday rant over!

Need a Coke Zero.............x

Ooh excited to almost be in the second "decade" of S&S days!! Just had my oatmeal for brekkie in work before starting - am on my own until 2pm so I can plug away at this diet without anyone being the wiser. (there's only two of us and the other one has her head in the clouds most days so only notices I'm on a diet when I'm nearly at goal!!) Never tell anyone, even my bestest bud, when I attempt a VLCD - no one's beeswax how I shift the weight right?! Anyway, I always think, the more you say something out loud the more people will be all like "I told you so!" if you fail!! Do you guys feel the same? All my boss ever talks about is "the book I'm going to publish" the "big business plans" - "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that..." but NOTHING has changed in the 6 and a half years I'm here (including my salary!!) so I have actually zero tolerance levels towards her at the moment and really have to bite my tongue when she goes all Walter Mitty on me!! She does a 23 hour week and feels like somehow the world "owes" her some big windfall, when ALL she has to do is double her hours like the rest of the realistic world and COP ON!! Ok....so sorry....Tuesday rant over! Need a Coke Zero.............x

Lmaoo hun aww trht made me laf lol...yup i feel exactly the sme way they say it even more i find wen uv got to goal and if u put it all bk n more in a short spaxe of time tho i can proudly say i did maintain for sum time the last time i did it so haha lol...
Totm tdai ecen tho im on the pill n nva get totm so nt impressed was hopin to have reached a stone by end of the month bt nw dnt kno...hmmmm n the clothes nt feelin much diff either grrr x

Lmaoo hun aww trht made me laf lol...yup i feel exactly the sme way they say it even more i find wen uv got to goal and if u put it all bk n more in a short spaxe of time tho i can proudly say i did maintain for sum time the last time i did it so haha lol...
Totm tdai ecen tho im on the pill n nva get totm so nt impressed was hopin to have reached a stone by end of the month bt nw dnt kno...hmmmm n the clothes nt feelin much diff either grrr x

Aw sorry you're feeling under the weather hun x and you WILL get there...patience patience! xx

Well hi guys, hope you are all still in Ketoland!! I've reached day 20 today hooray so only tomorrow to go
before third weigh-in.
Today so far I had half a bar for brekkie when I got to work, crispy vanilla shake around 12.30 and other half of
bar just now for lunch.
This evening's meal will be a salmon, courgette, onion & dill omelette with a salad of butterhead lettuce, cucumber & gherkins....mmmm.
Mouth watering already!
Then a hot choc / cafe latte shake before bed to ward off the evil bedtime munchies!

Did a Tai Chi /Yoga/ Pilates mix class yesterday after work - my friend runs it so I don't have to pay! Added incentive or what?!
It's my third one so far and I am starting to feel slightly more flexible already!
It really really helps that the spare truck tyre around my middle is now a mini-bus tyre....soon to be a car tyre
....and eventually a wheel barrow tyre!!!

Sun is shining here in Dublin and all is well in Ketocamp! Roll on the weekend...can't come fast enough!

Well hi guys, hope you are all still in Ketoland!! I've reached day 20 today hooray so only tomorrow to go before third weigh-in. Today so far I had half a bar for brekkie when I got to work, crispy vanilla shake around 12.30 and other half of bar just now for lunch. This evening's meal will be a salmon, courgette, onion & dill omelette with a salad of butterhead lettuce, cucumber & gherkins....mmmm. Mouth watering already! Then a hot choc / cafe latte shake before bed to ward off the evil bedtime munchies! Did a Tai Chi /Yoga/ Pilates mix class yesterday after work - my friend runs it so I don't have to pay! Added incentive or what?! It's my third one so far and I am starting to feel slightly more flexible already! It really really helps that the spare truck tyre around my middle is now a mini-bus tyre....soon to be a car tyre ....and eventually a wheel barrow tyre!!! Sun is shining here in Dublin and all is well in Ketocamp! Roll on the weekend...can't come fast enough![/QUOTE

Wow amazin free classes defo incentive and a half hehe well done im nt flexi at all lol bt was contemplatin pilates dvd or sumat alog them lines til can afford clases iv herd theh reli gd too aww ur doin relii welll hun :) woop woopp we quarter way lol gt sum time to go lol tmo im gna b avin salmon, two flat mushrooms, lettuce n yogurt yum hehe mwahz

The time will fly by Priya, you'll see! Your dinner sounds yum, hope you enjoyed it hun. Happy Day 22 to you today!
I'm at the 3 week marker today yipeeee! Third weigh-in coming up, naked and shivering at about 6.30am tomorrow!

It's mad, I even take the bobbin out of my hair just to be sure an extra ounce doesn't affect the scales!!!! Nutter I am!!

So far have had half a bar & a coffee for brekkie; coming up at "elevenses" I'll grab a Coke Zero & another bite of the bar
and snack on the remainder of it until lunch which will be a banana "custard" as in the shake made nice & thick.

Having my next lot of packs delivered today around 12.30 so I'm definitely in it to win it!

Have TONNES to do in work as I keep getting (happily) distracted checking in here! Better get to it or the day will be gone.

Have a great Keto-Thursday everyone xxxx

Here to subscribe :), Well done on your loss so far am sure you will have a good loss tomorrow, I tend to be a slow loser, I love the recipe for the salmon omelette I will def be trying that xx

Here to subscribe :), Well done on your loss so far am sure you will have a good loss tomorrow, I tend to be a slow loser, I love the recipe for the salmon omelette I will def be trying that xx

Hiya Katie Rose, thanks hun & well done on your first week's loss - half a stone is a great start!
Yes the omelette was delish, here's a pic......
View attachment 121401

Thank you x Couldn't open the attachment :(

And here's a funny one....anyone else find this weight-loss thing brings out their naughty side a little?!!......

IMG_0671.JPG

Ok so my new order just arrived and I just HAD to try the "crisps," got one pack of
salt & vinegar and one pack of cheese 'n' onion.
Being a crispaholic I was skeptical to say the least but y'know they're not too bad actually!

Broke into the S & V flavour ones...VERY filling and not unlike the Tayto Velvet Crunch ones
made from cassava which I really like.

Can we still have 3 packs and a protein meal even if we've had one of the S&S snacks or do you
have to cut out a pack?? Coz I was planning chicken curry this evening with a curry pack.

Suppose I could always just make chicken & veg soup instead.

It's instead of protein as they have 15g of protein in. They usually fill me up really well so I had a pack at 12 as I was really hungry and I'm starving again now. Trying to visualise the hunger as a fiery fat burning furnace but not sure it's working. :sigh:

Thanks hun, guess it'll be veg soup then! I'll make enough for two days & just do the chicken in the oven tonight
so all I'll have to do is chop it up tomorrow and chuck it in the remainder of the soup.
Yeah the crisps are so filling aren't they?! Sorry you're starving now though! Liking your visualisation very much!!
Hope the hunger subsides for you...get that water in, or a Coke Zero usually does the trick for me.
You're doing fab hun, well over half way...yay for you!

The time will fly by Priya, you'll see! Your dinner sounds yum, hope you enjoyed it hun. Happy Day 22 to you today! I'm at the 3 week marker today yipeeee! Third weigh-in coming up, naked and shivering at about 6.30am tomorrow! It's mad, I even take the bobbin out of my hair just to be sure an extra ounce doesn't affect the scales!!!! Nutter I am!! So far have had half a bar & a coffee for brekkie; coming up at "elevenses" I'll grab a Coke Zero & another bite of the bar and snack on the remainder of it until lunch which will be a banana "custard" as in the shake made nice & thick. Having my next lot of packs delivered today around 12.30 so I'm definitely in it to win it! Have TONNES to do in work as I keep getting (happily) distracted checking in here! Better get to it or the day will be gone. Have a great Keto-Thursday everyone xxxx

Gd luck tmo bet it will b a brill loss lmaoo thts wt i do wne i weigh as wlel nt have nothing on js incase n i also do the scale dance prayin it will luk less third attempt of steppin on them lmaoo...yh salmon was nyc n so were the sausages tmo thinkin tuna mixed with onion greek yogurt stuffed into peppers hehe with a pack along side either chilli or spicy spag ntdecidd yet or mayb even cottage pie hmmm ecisons decisjons lol xx

I enjoy the lifestyle days as gives me some form
Of control bt yet nuf discipline to keep me on track :) x

Well it's a sucky STS for the Shivster this morning. It's funny coz I actually "felt" lighter this week somehow. But I only have myself to blame as I haven't been fully obeying the S&S gods.

So time to fess up, stop playing by my own rules & get totally serious. I've been having waaaay too many cups of millky coffee - and it's been whole milk all this week as that's what is in work fridge. Too lazy to go & get my own! Will sort that today!

Then have been overdoing the Coke Zero big time - about a litre a day!! That's gotta stop.

And water-wise I've been only just getting about 2 litres a day after what goes in the packs so that's gotta be upped.

Then yesterday, after the bar & S&S crisps I just HAD to try the wafers (boy are they good) then I still went home to a protein & veg meal followed by a hot choc shake. And on the eve of weigh-day too! Idiot!

So, clean slate this week, I will stick to what's allowed as I am now 3lbs behind target & TOTM will be coming up next week.

exercise-wise I need to get my act together like all u faithful squatters! I got a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD months ago so that's gonna be tackled as and from tomorrow! I figure if I do every second day for the first 2 wks it won't seem so daunting (I'm so unfit!).

So there we have it.

Hope everyone's Friday has started well xx

Back