Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Shivie said:
Totally! Everyone in heels will be kicking them off anyway or changing into flats so I'll just be
ahead of the posse!
Yes wedges look amazing but they're not exactly designed with comfort in mind.
I'm in the podiatry business and boy do we see some mangled feet after years of killer footwear!!! :eek:

Gosh I bet! My granddaddy was a doctor/surgeon and he used to say the amount of heel related injuries he saw was ridiculous.

GUESS WHAT? I've ordered my euros 4/5 months in advance and I'm collecting them tomorrow. I had to or I'd have spent all the money by the time I got to Dublin.... X

Good plan! There's a massive TopShop just beside St. Stephen's Green so you can go wild
and treat your new slim self! Although the prices are probably way better in the U.K. :sigh:

Shivie said:
Good plan! There's a massive TopShop just beside St. Stephen's Green so you can go wild
and treat your new slim self! Although the prices are probably way better in the U.K. :sigh:

Most probably :( can't get my head around using euros whenever I'm on holiday. Always try and covert it back like "what's that in £'s?" and it does everyone's heads in! Haha.

I'd be the very same! You want to know if you're being a tad ripped off!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the dress :) Knew it would zip up nicely, well done hun! xxx

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the dress :) Knew it would zip up nicely, well done hun! xxx

Thank youuuuuu Stef! Yes, if I only breathe a couple of times an hour I should be fine!!!
Phew, that's the first hurdle anyway.

It's weird but I've been the exact same weight on the scales for the last 3 days (naughty me having a peek!)

Was aiming for 154lbs but it's stubbornly stuck at 158.4. Oh well, once I can fit into the dress that's the main thing.

(And not puncture a lung dancing! :D)

Between today & Sat afternoon I might even shed another lb anyway! Hopefully the scales won't
be too mean to me for Monday's weigh-in after the wedding. Will TRY to make good choices!

You know what its like babe..... Wont budge for a few days and then bammmm!!! 3lb off!!! Hang in there!!! Sure you'll be pleasantlty suprised!!!

X

You're right of course! Easy does it! x

Hey hun how u doing? How did it go? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Shivie ... don't know why you worry about dropping the weight babes you always manage to pull it outta the bag :D

I had the same problem last week with exactly the same thing ... stayed static for about 3 days ... got on the scales this morning to a very pleasant -4lbs ;) so don't lose heart babes just keep plugging at it and it WILL GO! x

How have you injured yourself honey??? x x x

Ooooooh dont think She'll be on till tomorrow.... Shes a little tease!!! Lol....

X

I'm back girlies!! Had an absolute ball of course but definitely wasn't as naughty as I would have been in the past..yaay!
I got up late this morning so didn't even get to weigh in but I probably would've got a fright anyway!!
Ended up staying away an extra night as there was a funeral to go to as well so didn't get back on plan
as originally planned. Am still a bit hungover so need a teeny few carbs today methinks so it's back on track
tomorrow for sure!
Hope everyone's winning today!! xx

Im not keeping track of days...each day is day 1 ;) and it's working for me xxx

Ooooooooh hellooooooo.... I'm day 1 again too...... Back at it!!! X

Almost feel naked these days without a bottle of water in my hand!! Good girl Dee. Time to shrug off those
jubilee pounds! And me the fun pounds! We've got to get that goal in our sights again and keep it there x

Im not keeping track of days...each day is day 1 ;) and it's working for me xxx

You're right too Lea, whatever formula works stick with it x

So I braved the scale monster this morning and have put back on the 3lbs I lost from last week's weigh-in :sigh:
but that's not toooo bad considering there was an Irish wedding involved!!! :D
The few "fun pounds" will soon be banished back to Funland where they belong!
Think I'll just stick to Wednesdays as weigh days for now so I get a full week before facing Mr. Scaleface again!

Hope you kids are all doing great and staying positive and strong. x

Back