Mission to shrink part2

I think the terrifying thing is not that the diet makes us crazy but that crazy is our default position - we can just hide it better with bread and sugar!!

Good luck finding Cheshire!

Hahaha! I'm stealing that one. Crazy is my default position. :D

I made it whoop whoop!!!

sooo exhausted but I did it go team me!! crazy is defo my default setting as u can tell I cant really hide anything. ive learnt to embrace the madness its easier that way lol:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

been awol

still on a shrinkage mission.ive devised a way its possible to lose 13st in a day in three easy steps.
step 1 pour a large glass of vino and realise the OH has to go
step 2 pack his stuff working out those bingo wings lobbing stuff in boxes.
step 3 dont forget those squats as you dump it outta the window.time for cardio change locks before he gets home against the clock job done.

after losing 13st in a day a take out and a bottle of vino is well earnt!!! Remember 13st down house tidy and garden sorted just explain to the neighbours its modern art!!!

as u can tell one of those weeks!!!:D

if my OH doesnt wise up miracle diet my be rapidly on the cards

been awol still on a shrinkage mission.ive devised a way its possible to lose 13st in a day in three easy steps. step 1 pour a large glass of vino and realise the OH has to go step 2 pack his stuff working out those bingo wings lobbing stuff in boxes. step 3 dont forget those squats as you dump it outta the window.time for cardio change locks before he gets home against the clock job done. after losing 13st in a day a take out and a bottle of vino is well earnt!!! Remember 13st down house tidy and garden sorted just explain to the neighbours its modern art!!! as u can tell one of those weeks!!!:D if my OH doesnt wise up miracle diet my be rapidly on the cards Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to see you back Lucy xxx

This week has been pants chasing after the wagon with one foot on it and me hopping along. wagon hasnt completely left me behind. not going to stress it will slow down and let me jump back on im sure.

ive been so busy and life everything just going on at once ive not put on but not lost . exhusted emotional neurotic mess at the moment. hovering in diet limbo trying not to bust out some ninja high fives or ramraid pie shops!!! must get head in game must overcome and be thin!!!

your all doing fabby:)

want to hide in my bed under the duvet with my fingers in my ears!! la la la la la la la la la la not listening hiding up de de de de la blah blah!!!:p

so far today so good
I had a small mushroom omelette for brunch. ive a shake for tea and a shake when I get home from work at 11pm (booo). 2lts of fizzy water in my bag for work and today will be job done yay!:D

day 1 done clinging on to the wagon for dear life!!!

I need to remember im still smaller than ive been in years 2 st is nothing compared to where I started. time to extract head from ample behind and get this done.excuses made me fat honesty and hardwork will make me thin (er) :eek:

my day so far has been epic . I just wish the world would just do one!! leave me alone to get thin in peace.really want to hide in duvet close the curtains and munch naughty evil devil food take out.

but im not im at work unfortunately my patience is almost at critical mass so chain smoking and coffee seem to be my best plan at the moment.(did I mention im here till 11??)

had some chicken and veg at lunch shake for dinner but not feeling it at the moment. booooo just poxy boooo!

in other news im in size 14 jeans sitting at my desk and I can still feel my legs RESULT:D ( do have a slightly fetching muffin top but meh) wooooo hoooo:thumbup:

Yaaay for gettin into s14s hun well done can imagine tht must feel amazin droppina. Size is alwys one of the best feelings on ne diet one tht i am patiently waiting to experience lol so woop woopp hun lamoo at the quick loss strategy haha x

feeling like crap im waiting to have my gall bladder removed spent 6 months on various pills and potions . hopefully operation date will be through soon!!

fingers crossed it weighs 2st job jone whoo hoo lol :D

Back