Mission to shrink part2

Day 8 Weighed again this morning another 2 lbs disappeared! So much for not weighing everyday...... Now to fix the bath drain I can do this I think lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do whatever keeps you on plan hun I think we make too many rules for ourselves and it's harder when we beat ourself up for breaking our own rules. We all do it and it's silly xxx

Yay drain fixed however managed to end up on crutches
Note to self I am not spiderman!
An upturned shopping trolley is not a good ladder substitute!
And finally turns out rusted paint cans are harder than knee caps who knew!?:(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Literally just read your whole diary, you are the funniest person ever!! Would love to go out and get hammered with you in the bar LOL!!

I really don't know how you guys do this diet, you are hard core!! But I get the appeal, I lose 5lbs in a month, you lose that in 5 days :)

Can't offer any advice on Cambridge and only stumbled on diary as it was in recent participate list but would like to offer some support! Love the idea of nailing it before Christmas insanity - that will definitely limit the damage and set you up for jan

Good luck xx

Hey there no worries, I think I'm hilarious too! Lol

So still on something that resembles a plan although feeling majorly sorry for myself . May have drowned my sorrows in a small packet of m and Ms .

Today is a win soo far. Dragging my shaker from the kitchen to the living room on crutches does mean no additional shaking required plus hopping for 2 days and dragging myself upstairs means one hench shrinkydink! ! :D

Men.............

Warning rant

So they don't want to help or do anything remotely constructive yet throw their toys out when they are not consulted!!?
I don't for a moment understand after 10 years I'm almost done trying it's like living with a giant 2 year old. As long as he needs to do nothing all is well but asking him to do the most basic task is like asking for a un invention! !

I have seen cabbage with better communication skills, he has all the empathy of a swede so in short I'd be better off talking to soup!!

All I want for Christmas is a bimbo with her own house and car with good cleaning skills maybe with a qualification in early years who fancies a middle age fix up project!! Sold one old man body work shows sign of age and running it can be temperamental. However many more years of apologising and occasional joy to be had.

Any takers?

In other news still hopping around and almost on plan so not all bad:D

I'm about on a harm minimisation strategy back forever mo haha on the 31st for the revolution season lol. Hope you had a great Christmas?

I must confess I've fallen foul to multiple drink then associated nibbles so probably fat as a festive turkey at the mo but happy as I've got a plan lol xx

Day 1 !!!!

Are you not partying tonight?

Day 1 all is well!!
No partying for me decided a late shift was the way forward lol.

So 2015 here we come let's have a skinny one :D

No wine no wine no wine defo no wine. Back away from the chocolate dipped strawberry! !!!

temptation everywhere

No wine not even a little no no no

Ok I'm rocking the crazy fat chick look.going to hide in a blanket fort when pretending to be a grown up fails sulk!!:D

Victory is mine!!

After mini meltdown went to bed no wine no chocolate win win!!

Day 2 bring it on......

Checked scales this morning and after day 1 put on 2lbs!!!! WTF however this is why you shouldn't weigh daily .I mean however I may hope diet for 24 hrs shouldn't equal 10 lbs down but would nice wouldn't it lol

Happy new year all!!!!!

Victory is mine!! After mini meltdown went to bed no wine no chocolate win win!! Day 2 bring it on...... Checked scales this morning and after day 1 put on 2lbs!!!! WTF however this is why you shouldn't weigh daily .I mean however I may hope diet for 24 hrs shouldn't equal 10 lbs down but would nice wouldn't it lol Happy new year all!!!!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy new year Lucy :)

Ur doing great

Xxxx

Victory is mine!! After mini meltdown went to bed no wine no chocolate win win!! Day 2 bring it on...... Checked scales this morning and after day 1 put on 2lbs!!!! WTF however this is why you shouldn't weigh daily .I mean however I may hope diet for 24 hrs shouldn't equal 10 lbs down but would nice wouldn't it lol Happy new year all!!!!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sometimes I think there is a delay in both weight gain and weight loss. Well done for getting started!

Another day done . Been good all day now all of a sudden Boy I'm hungry could eat the fridge half the kitchen and luck the walls!!!!

Ok it's ok more water ,scrub house , read book , pester the kids, file nails, paint toe nails. Hide in bed I am captain distraction no munching .......munching bad .........mmmmm munching.

I can do this!!!

Another day done . Been good all day now all of a sudden Boy I'm hungry could eat the fridge half the kitchen and luck the walls!!!! Ok it's ok more water ,scrub house , read book , pester the kids, file nails, paint toe nails. Hide in bed I am captain distraction no munching .......munching bad .........mmmmm munching. I can do this!!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was the same! Was on 500 by 8pm. 1000 by 10pm. WTAF?!!!

Back