Mission to shrink part2

Almost day done lol

At work staring at my water bottle why won't you disappear or drink yourself!!!

Still going strong loss on the scales but doesn't count until Wednesday which is weigh in.

Still feel like a big wobbly sack of sausages which may burst at any time maybe due to adjusting to what feels like a biblical amount of water mmmm:what:

So my fellow non munchers how's it fairing on the choppy sea of diet dom? ?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Water keeps winking at me like some vile tormentor why is 3 litres so hard to drink today ?

It's a war of minds I keep bribing myself I'm not allowed to do something until I've drunk a certain amount of water. As a result 1.5 drank grudgingly and 3 fairly large black coffees .

I will achieve 3 litres by the power of grey skull!!!:banghead:

Water keeps winking at me like some vile tormentor why is 3 litres so hard to drink today ? It's a war of minds I keep bribing myself I'm not allowed to do something until I've drunk a certain amount of water. As a result 1.5 drank grudgingly and 3 fairly large black coffees . I will achieve 3 litres by the power of grey skull!!!:banghead: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

War of minds here too. No probs with water, easily drink 3 litres a day. But struggling with food cravings at moment but don't want to spoil a perfect day. Hmmmmm

I'm like a wobbly egg to your bursting sausage

Mmmm blond cat you egg me sausage I'm thinking breakfast lol

Hang in there cat hang in there distraction in the key :cool:

Confession time

OH reveals this morning he has a tax bill of 1800 to pay by the 31st of this month and hadn't the money to pay it. Question irrational tail spin..... If I don't pay it he will go to prison I will lose the house the girls will grow up destitute and turn to a life of crime or become the gangsters girls friend with my grandchildren being named Monday Tuesday and Wednesday as my daughters never finished school and therefore named them after things they could spell. I took up bingo to avoid dealing with real life I smoke 80 a day and get a perm.
This training of irrational behaviour led me to munch 4 crackers and a chomp!

Because I'm low on packs and this month funds will now be low due to me footing the tax bill I thought the end was nigh. Now I've got a grip I will just get creative diet will continue and none of the above will happen.

Rant over lol

Oh honey that sucks life eh or should I say men eh xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

However mini triumph just cooked Sunday dinner for 18 with 6 chaotic residents and no temptation at all ! So every cloud lol:thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing fabulous today

Oh honey just focus on being good tomorrow morning, then try the afternoon, then try for the evening. I hope you get back on your horse xx

Today has been better still sulking head in the shed.

Normal service will resume tomorrow hopefully x

Drum roll please after a very very trying week we have scores on the doors...... .

8 lb off ill take it could have been higher but not to be sniffed at!:)

So now i have stopped sulking I have started musing.... RAMBLE ALERT RAMBLE ALERT

Did i fall or was I pushed? let me explain Due to life and OH did I allow the possible money situeation to make me think sod it

Ah now that's the question. I am currently in the zone we have all been there and nothing and no one could shake me at the mo. Now we all no that the zone is only for a short while it's having the same determination when we are not quite there. If you have the answer to that then I would pay you for your secret lol. Don't be hard on yourself and 8lb is fantastic xx

***RAMBLE ALERT*****

I have a rebellious inner child that comes into play in times of stress, In general I consider myself to be a responcible adult however this generally applys to others rather than to myself. When dealing with other peoples drama I am a pro literally I do it for a living ! Somehow when its me all about me I have this angel devil deal going on only its with an internal petulant child. Now my question is is this child within me such a bad thing?

To put in incontext yes she stamps her feet demands chocolate mitiagates my poor food habits and promotes genral missbehaviour with food. However she also allows me to stay sane. I still love a blanket fort however this is now a king size bed with duvet that allows me to pause the world as getting off is not an option. She also allows me to stick my tongue out behind my bosses back when an impossible deadline is created . I stay sane by singing rather rude songs in my head , jumping around sticking two fingers up to the world when no one is looking.

Its odd talking aboput part of myself as a seperate entity but in many ways as we all have different parts to personalitys which make up our complex nature sometimes to seperate is to understand.

I have realised getting old does not mean growing up its exprience which allows us hopefully to make better judgements when faced with the situeation again. With this in mind . Why is it through expreince I know fire will burn so dont touch it,getting run over hurts so use a crossing , forks in toasters not a good idea. Yet still when things get stressful the answer should be deal with it all will be fine just breathe however my answer is still sod it wheres the phone take away is the way forwards and wine makes it all make sence?

Although we change shapes and sizes do we change the things that make us who we are, is this a part of me I will ever gain full control over ? whats more does it matter, if the childish days are in the minority?

Maybe somewhere in between would be good recognising and understanding the things we do is fundermental in the process of change so maybe I am half way there ?

I did warn you there was a ramble ahead lol x

***RAMBLE ALERT***** I have a rebellious inner child that comes into play in times of stress, In general I consider myself to be a responcible adult however this generally applys to others rather than to myself. When dealing with other peoples drama I am a pro literally I do it for a living ! Somehow when its me all about me I have this angel devil deal going on only its with an internal petulant child. Now my question is is this child within me such a bad thing? To put in incontext yes she stamps her feet demands chocolate mitiagates my poor food habits and promotes genral missbehaviour with food. However she also allows me to stay sane. I still love a blanket fort however this is now a king size bed with duvet that allows me to pause the world as getting off is not an option. She also allows me to stick my tongue out behind my bosses back when an impossible deadline is created . I stay sane by singing rather rude songs in my head , jumping around sticking two fingers up to the world when no one is looking. Its odd talking aboput part of myself as a seperate entity but in many ways as we all have different parts to personalitys which make up our complex nature sometimes to seperate is to understand. I have realised getting old does not mean growing up its exprience which allows us hopefully to make better judgements when faced with the situeation again. With this in mind . Why is it through expreince I know fire will burn so dont touch it,getting run over hurts so use a crossing , forks in toasters not a good idea. Yet still when things get stressful the answer should be deal with it all will be fine just breathe however my answer is still sod it wheres the phone take away is the way forwards and wine makes it all make sence? Although we change shapes and sizes do we change the things that make us who we are, is this a part of me I will ever gain full control over ? whats more does it matter, if the childish days are in the minority? Maybe somewhere in between would be good recognising and understanding the things we do is fundermental in the process of change so maybe I am half way there ? I did warn you there was a ramble ahead lol x

I reckon embrace the inner child because like you say we are made up of lots of little personalities rather than just the one. Inner child causes drama but also makes you feel a little more human. I think that is just fine my dear xx

So I am still plodding along I have been AWOL due to many many many work commitments It really has been crazy, coupled with home life the last few days have just been a blur. Diet wise all is well . I wont lie could be better regarding water in take and I have missed a few packs here and there but generally ok at the moment.

Hope all is well in dietdom

So I am still plodding along I have been AWOL due to many many many work commitments It really has been crazy, coupled with home life the last few days have just been a blur. Diet wise all is well . I wont lie could be better regarding water in take and I have missed a few packs here and there but generally ok at the moment. Hope all is well in dietdom

Well done on sticking if out regardless of a hectic schedule!!! Sometimes life is like that you are doing great xxx

Back