mix a moose - wow!!

missmf

getting slimmer
i have just tried mix a moose for the first time!!! :eek:

wow!! :)

angel delights sister! :D

seen a few people talk about them on here, but my cdc had never mentioned them to me, so i asked her, and got some.

i tried last night but dont think my water was cold enough, and i used too much water, but just now?

yummy!! :D

going onto ss+ so after my wee bit of food i can have a pud aswell , the joys!! xx

If you like cheesecake (who doesn't!!!!) then you HAVE to try this! Can't remeber whose recipie it is but it was posted on a here a few weeks ago and I'm now addicted!!

Mix into a Vanilla Pack - 1 scoop of Mix a Mousse and a quarter of a teaspoon of the Orange water flavouring. Make mousse as normal and VOILA - heaven in a bowl!! It's lush - like lemon cheescake!! Want to go and have one now!!

I am off to perfect my making of mousse! I ended up with blancmange last time and I don't know if it's cos I had too much water or to much mixture (I use the vegegel). Well I will try with less water today and see what happens! It's gonna be a bit of trial and error I guess!

I was a late convert to mix-a-mousse (didn't have it until about 6 weeks ago and I've been on (and occasionally off :() CD since October). But now, I honestly can't imagine how I managed without them.

Though I haven't tried that cheesecake recipe. Oh wow, that sounds fab. Thanks so much for posting it here!

Guess what I'm having for tea? :D

Hope you like it!! Don't overdo the flavouring like I did! I put a teaspoon of the stuff in the first one I made and it was like sucking lemons!!!

Enjoy

Kj xxx

ive only got the berry flavouring, and banana, strawb, choc shake, cant imagine putting these together???

Well, the cheesecake mousse was fab. :D :D

Definitely doing that again.

Hmm...

ive only got the berry flavouring, and banana, strawb, choc shake, cant imagine putting these together???

What would a chocolate shake and berry flavouring be like as a mousse? I'm sure I've seen something about black forest gateau around here...

Glad you liked!! Not sure who posted it here, but every evening I thank them SOOOOOO much!! He he xx

mmmm..... that sounds lovely actually!!

roll on tomoz, ch breast and cabbage followed by b f g...yummy!! x

Back