Mizkirsty food diary

Well I lost 1.5 lbs and didn't quite get my 2at award :(
But it's a loss and i shall get my award next week aiming to loose 3lbs big goal so super doused on this!!

All week will be red days!
Today I went pilates and gym for some card and will be doing day 6 of 30day shred DVD.

Breakast
Lean bacon (fat removed) sandwiches heb for Wholemeal bread

Lunch
Shreddies Jen
Semi milk hea
French fries 4syns

Dinner is a sw bacon and ham quiche, sw meatloaf and salad with homemade coleslaw 2syns for Mayo 4syns for salad dressing.

Total 10syns

I failed today a trip to the cinema has topped the suns up to 20 today.
Had a scoop of vanilla b&j 5.5syns
And a scoop of choc froyo 4.5syns
Added to the 10 earlier 20 total.

Tbh if I had realised the yofro was almost as high as the vanilla I think I'd just have had vanilla. Much nicer!!

Well plan for tomorrow work it off and lower syns to 10 or less.

Also didn't get round to doing shred DVD. Went pilates and gym so not too bad.

Having a blind weigh in this week so need to buck up the plan a bit and get on top of it!!! Zxx

Today I'm back on plan had a great day so far!! Another red.

Breakfast
Shreddies heb
semi milk hea

Lunch
Sw quiche
Grapes
Hifi heb

Dinner
Chilli con carne 2syns for Swartz mix
Rice 2oz 3syns
Frozen grapes

So in total 5syns making up for the 20 I had yesterday.

I'm going away for a couple says tomorrow taking the rest of the sw quiche an leftover meatloaf with fruit for the journey save spending on rubbish high syn foods!! And I'll just have to be good whilst I'm there really conscious of what I'm eating.

Didn't manage to do any exercise today had lots of plans plus working now :(
But going to aerobic step tomorrow before I leave o boost and there is a gym pool steam room and jucuzzi yay so hopefully I can do well.

Blind weigh in this week :s

Xx

At work I resisted the temptation to pick and refused apple pie and custard my ultimate fav!!! I'm so proud!!! Yay xx

Advice please

Today was the road trip for my naughty "weekend" away midweek lol

I packed leftover meatloaf and sw quiche with pineapple melon and grapes for me for the journey down. Whilst the oh tucked into bk!!

But I've realised I only feel jealous whilst ordering but I was completely satisfied once we were eating.

So breakfast
Shreddies heb
Milk hea

Step aerobics

Brunch
Scrambled eggs on toast heb and for milk

Then road trip
Meatloaf
Sw quiche (bacon and ham)
Pineapple and grapes

And here is where I failed

Ordered a salad at dinner in a Mexican.
As I hadn't used my syns thought I would share some chicken nachos with the oh as an appetiser 12.5syns !!!!! Omg I didn't realise that High!!
Salad itself free - but the grilled chicken "with no dressing" was covered in a spicey Mexican type Mayo - it was horrid so barely ate any of it so syned as 4 for the few tastes I did try.
With the salad came garlic bread - I've synned 11.
Then I also had some chocolate fudge cake!! Which was 13.5 with a scoop of ice-cream 5 more syns.

So in total 45!

I then I felt so bad I went down to the hotel pool and swam lengths for 30minutes (and jumped in the jacuzzi and steam room afterall I am on holiday!!

Does anyone think I can pull it back for Monday?! I had 20 syns tue 5 we'd and I'll try to reduce sat and sun once I'm home?! Xx

Right starting a fresh today!!

I have set myself a loss of 4 lbs in the next 3 weeks to get my 2.5st award by my 21st birthday (12/06)!!!!

But I've had an atrocious weekend!!
I'm finishing my degree with exams dissertation and getting paperwork signed and I am stressed!!
I'm a stress bomb waiting to explode!

How do I cope with stress I EAT!!! Which makes me fatter!! Ugh!

So I'm restarting my food diary as from today I seen to do better stay focused when I do!

My younger brother is staying with me this weekend so so far it's been full of crappy foods and naughty treats therefore I'm anticipating a gain tomorrow so starting a fresh today!

I do red/green and today is red (already planned!)

Breakfast
W bread nimble heb
Bacon
Banana

Lunch
6x crackerbread heb
Tuna (vinegar)
Apple muller light

Dinner
Salmon
Risotto ( veg stock vegetables) syns 5
Salad with vinegarette

What you think?! Xx

Feeling good today!! Been swimming (not lengths the family fun time with floats!) but have stuck to plan alllllllll day! No slip ups resisted popping the odd sweet in my mouth and feel good!!

I think I probably had 4.5syns-6max on risotto rice! and added 1/2 a hea with dairily cheese triangles x2 in there!

But otherwise having a good day! DReading wi tomorrow though :( xx

Frozen muller light - anyone tried it?! I've just stuck it in the freezer an wondered if it might taste like ice cream in the land of healthy eating!! Xx

Hi Mizkirsty, I've tried it before & it's quite nice! It's a change anyway! Let me know what you think :)

Right refocussing this week, and going to post my diary everyday again - ive lapse alittle bit with the dissertation taking priority - but feeling good this week with a 1.5lbs loss and got slimmer of the week - which is a first for me, and im super chuffed wasnt expecting it at all!!! Yippeee.
Im attempting a switch to Green days this week, as last week i was starving all the time. Its also my 21st birthday this weekend - so will have one day of flex syns to celebrate! But otherwise aiming for 2lbs this week in order to achieve my 2.5st award on my birthday! :)

Wish me luck!
xx

Ok so today I've stuck with the green day and have done well - well so I think lol

Breakfast
Shreddies heb
Semi milk hea

Lunch
Jacket pot beans and cheese hea
Salad dressing 2syns
Ciabatta 14syns

Dinner
Toast heb
Ravioli
Cheese 4

So actually I've had 20syns but this was a meal out so can compensate for that tomorrow :) xx

Oh after for pud apple banana and muller light xx

Back