Moan, groan and general patheticness...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrittW, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Having such a rubbish day so far..
    I intended to have an early night last night but layed in bed from 10 and just couldn't go to sleep, i think i finally managed to drift off about 1am...
    Alarm woke me up at 7am this morning but i turned it off and overslept, woke up at 8:15 and all the electricity had run out (It's on meters) so i coudln't have a shower or proper breakfast.
    Rushed into work late cause i had to put money onto the gas and electricity cards as the shop i need to do it is the opposite direction from my house so i did it before work.

And now it's 12:15pm and as a result of my morning i'm tired, hungry, my hair feels horrible and that always gets me down, i just can't be bothered and would quite like to just go home, sit on the sofa under a duvet and watch Children in Need tonight. *Sigh*

xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Poor you, I hate bitty days like that when you end up out of sorts and everything aggravates. I always describe it as feeling like I'm wearing somebody else's knickers.
    If it's any consolation me and the OH are intending to watch pudsey with a duvet too. No syns in hot vimto :)
    Sometimes a tv and duvet night is just what you need to put yourself right.
    Cheer up chicken x

4. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Awww what a day!

Well look at it this way.. when you get home.. you can have a nice shower.. have your dinner and get that duvet out... sounds like heaven!

5. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Even having proper comfort food- bangers and cheesy mash! lol.. xxx

6. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bring on the duvet!
    I'm on an afternoon off so I've got my pjs on already - only 4pm!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.