1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Moan, groan and general patheticness...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrittW, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Slimming World
    Having such a rubbish day so far..
    I intended to have an early night last night but layed in bed from 10 and just couldn't go to sleep, i think i finally managed to drift off about 1am...
    Alarm woke me up at 7am this morning but i turned it off and overslept, woke up at 8:15 and all the electricity had run out (It's on meters) so i coudln't have a shower or proper breakfast.
    Rushed into work late cause i had to put money onto the gas and electricity cards as the shop i need to do it is the opposite direction from my house so i did it before work.

And now it's 12:15pm and as a result of my morning i'm tired, hungry, my hair feels horrible and that always gets me down, i just can't be bothered and would quite like to just go home, sit on the sofa under a duvet and watch Children in Need tonight. *Sigh*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Poor you, I hate bitty days like that when you end up out of sorts and everything aggravates. I always describe it as feeling like I'm wearing somebody else's knickers.
    If it's any consolation me and the OH are intending to watch pudsey with a duvet too. No syns in hot vimto :)
    Sometimes a tv and duvet night is just what you need to put yourself right.
    Cheer up chicken x
  4. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Awww what a day!

Well look at it this way.. when you get home.. you can have a nice shower.. have your dinner and get that duvet out... sounds like heaven!
  5. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Slimming World
    Even having proper comfort food- bangers and cheesy mash! lol.. xxx
  6. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Bring on the duvet!
    I'm on an afternoon off so I've got my pjs on already - only 4pm!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.