Monday 3rd Sept - Hour by Hour!

thank you, I've never done aam as i had a binge and my CDC said to carry on with SS instead for that week (that was a few weeks ago).
I was planning on eating on holiday (2 weeks all inclusive in Mexico :)). I'm glad you think 12 stone is ok, it always seems to sound such alot for a woman :(

Maz darlin, you sound perfect. Gorgeous face, gorgeous hair, fab personality, long legs and a very slim physic at 12st, omg....you ARE perfect!!! scuse me while I go sharpen my claws :mad:

:D you have done brilliantly hun, I would say you should be adding food the week before you go on your hols, that's what I plan to do anyway. Remind me when you're going??

Hiya Maz

I put your BMI at 24.7 and hence you are not now overweight according to your BMI, you should stop SS when your BMI is a stone over 15 which means you should have gone up the steps when you were around 13 stone 7 pounds.

You need to talk to your counsellor when he/she returns and move up the programs to finish your weight loss.

Mike

Thanks for advice, I'll have a chat with my CDC when i get back from my holiday and see what i need to do. I suspect my BMI might be higher when i get back from Mexico :)

Maz darlin, you sound perfect. Gorgeous face, gorgeous hair, fab personality, long legs and a very slim physic at 12st, omg....you ARE perfect!!! scuse me while I go sharpen my claws :mad:

:D you have done brilliantly hun, I would say you should be adding food the week before you go on your hols, that's what I plan to do anyway. Remind me when you're going??

LOL!
I go on Sunday! I'm so confused I don't know what to do for the best :confused: Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm still quiet big though being a size 14/16 for my target weight. Dreading putting on my bikini as I really looked better dressed!! LOL

Can i just ask what size you are? I'm a 14 bottom and a 16 top - don't think I'll even be a 12 :(

Maz, I would just like to say that I was lurking the other day and saw the pictures of you from your brothers wedding. You look absolutely stunning. You have a beautiful well-proportioned figure and are drop-dead gorgeous too! You really don't look like a size 14 bottom and size 16 top - and besides does it really matter about being a 12 as long as you are wearing lovely clothes that fit?

I know what you mean about 12 stone seeming heavy for a woman - I used to feel like that too and thought I was equivalent to a beached whale at 12 stone. It was not until I was knocking on 18 stone at the beginning of the year that it dawned on me that actually now I really was begining to resemble a beached whale and actually 12 stone was really quite ok for someone my height (5ft7in) albeit slightly over bmi 25 but only just!!!!

I am almost down to 12 stone again at the moment and although I am aiming for a goal of 11 stone if I were to end up maintaining around the 12 stone mark I think I would be ok with that - at least I can buy clothes in most shops now rather than being limited to bon marche and evans!

I hope you have a fantastic holiday :)

Hi all

I am SO tired. Very busy day at work. I thought divorces were on the decrease...doesn't seem to be the case around here! Too many new clients.

There are loads of you that I want to say things to - congrats on wi's etc etc but i am TOO tired to type any more - SORRY guys xxx

Work all day tomorrow and then off to Turkey at 1am so really need to get on with the packing tonight, but....you guessed it......i am TOO tired!

Lots of love to you all
Nite nite
xxx

JJJ - sorry to hear you're feeling bit whacked.. Nice to log on though and let us know..

Good luck with your packing and have a really wonderful break in Turkey.

Have fun!

Love H x

Maz, I would just like to say that I was lurking the other day and saw the pictures of you from your brothers wedding. You look absolutely stunning. You have a beautiful well-proportioned figure and are drop-dead gorgeous too! You really don't look like a size 14 bottom and size 16 top - and besides does it really matter about being a 12 as long as you are wearing lovely clothes that fit?

I know what you mean about 12 stone seeming heavy for a woman - I used to feel like that too and thought I was equivalent to a beached whale at 12 stone. It was not until I was knocking on 18 stone at the beginning of the year that it dawned on me that actually now I really was begining to resemble a beached whale and actually 12 stone was really quite ok for someone my height (5ft7in) albeit slightly over bmi 25 but only just!!!!

I am almost down to 12 stone again at the moment and although I am aiming for a goal of 11 stone if I were to end up maintaining around the 12 stone mark I think I would be ok with that - at least I can buy clothes in most shops now rather than being limited to bon marche and evans!

I hope you have a fantastic holiday :)

Thank you, it doesn't help that my close friends are all size 10/12 and weight next to nothing. I always feel awful when i say i weigh 12 stone 4, i know men who weigh less!! I am very broad with massive size 8 feet so don't think I'll ever be a 'kate moss'! I'm just finding it hard at the moment.
Thank you for your lovely comments, they mean alot x

Hi Maz,

As Mike and Kath have said you are on the wrong programme for your BMI. Everyone should be on 1000 cals at BMI 25 and you should have worked your way to this by having an AAM then 790 in the two weeks prior to you reaching BMI 25.

However, whats done is done the most important thing now is for you to start eating especially as you are eating when you go away. If you do not prepare your stomach you could find yourself becoming quite ill on holiday as your body will not be able to cope with the food and definitely will not be able to cope with alcohol.

What I suggest is you switch immediately to the AAM programme for 2 days then 790 for 2 days then onto 1000 for one day. This will get you body ready for the other foods you will be having whilst on holiday.

What you must remember is that even on 1000, 1200 and 1500 yo continue to lose weight but you will be protecting your lean body mass, ie muscle the thing that helps us burn fat in the first place.

Have a great holiday and when you get back if your BMI is less than 27 you should not do SS.

Have a great holiday.

Linda

Hi Maz,

As Mike and Kath have said you are on the wrong programme for your BMI. Everyone should be on 1000 cals at BMI 25 and you should have worked your way to this by having an AAM then 790 in the two weeks prior to you reaching BMI 25.

However, whats done is done the most important thing now is for you to start eating especially as you are eating when you go away. If you do not prepare your stomach you could find yourself becoming quite ill on holiday as your body will not be able to cope with the food and definitely will not be able to cope with alcohol.

What I suggest is you switch immediately to the AAM programme for 2 days then 790 for 2 days then onto 1000 for one day. This will get you body ready for the other foods you will be having whilst on holiday.

What you must remember is that even on 1000, 1200 and 1500 yo continue to lose weight but you will be protecting your lean body mass, ie muscle the thing that helps us burn fat in the first place.

Have a great holiday and when you get back if your BMI is less than 27 you should not do SS.

Have a great holiday.

Linda

Thank you.
I don't drink alcohol so at least I won't have that to worry about that on holiday. I have an appointment with my CDC the day after I return from Mexico so will see what programme i need to go on then to lose the weight i would have put on. Thanks for advice x

Back