monday morning at home weigh in

STS :(

Not entirely surprising as I've had an odd week, there was pizza night Friday which brought me just over my weekly syns- the temperature here has kicked upwards a notch or two, so its 40-45 during the day, and I've upped my exercise including Jillian shred (3 days down) which mean I'm more likely to be retaining water.

All the same I'd have liked a loss. Not going to let it get me down, and will stick to the plan....

I have lost 2lb, not as much as I expected but still a loss. I even spent ten minutes moving the scales around the kitchen to see if that made a difference lol.

Morning all!! Well done on your losses over the past couple of weeks.
I was working away most of last week so haven't managed to get online.
Weighed in this morning and have lost 2 lb which is a surprise as I have been wondering slightly off plan all week, back on it 100% today. Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in, have a fab week! :)
x Sarah x

Wow!! Well done WelshCake, that's fantastic!! :):)

Congrats Welshcake!!

I am gutted! I lost 3lb last week and I only managed to put 3lb back on this week, so in 4 weeks I have lost absolutely nothing! I'm determined not to let it beat me. Think I will try to increase my speed foods, see if that helps me. Well done to you all tho, you're all doing so well!

Bad week for me - only managed ½ lb loss this week, but not surprising as once again we were wined and dined on Friday and Saturday and my will power disappears when I'm at someone else's house. Seems so rude not to eat it when they have made such an effort!

Also, I tried EE plan again and it really doesn't seem to work as well for me as red/green. Are the rest of you finding this as well or is it just me?

Congrats to everyone else you has lost weight. Well done Welshcake, 4 st is brilliant!

PS I tried moving the scales too. It didn't help!

Gutted!! Stayed the same this week!! Can't believe it. So I have joined a Zumba group at the gym, and hopefully that will start to help! Well done to everyone this week. Happy international women's day to you all as well. May we be pampered aaaaaall day :) xx

Hi Pomette, I dont do EE, find red and green better for me coz I dont like veg. Struggled with it for 2 weeks then decided to change. My losses havent been that fantastic, but I am enjoying the food, couldnt stick to it if I didnt like my meals.

Hi all!! Was hoping you would let me join you for a monday morning weigh in? Am not doing too bad so far but would really love to share my scales reactions. well done all of you

Good morning all! Well this morning I'm a very happy chicken! Lost 3lb this week Yey!! Jillians shredding is definitely working. Good luck all x

Back