monday thread *hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
morning girls, hope everyones having a good one

was a good girl yesterday, had my 3 packs and 2.5l of water and nothing else

had a good sleep last night and woke up headache free, so happy bout that.

nothing much happening here today, should go retrieve my car really but that means walking again and im not sure my legs can handle another fall

well im making my way thru my water, not hungry currently so will wait a little longer before having my first shake

Hi Summayah,

Hope you are having a great Christmas hun. Did your beautiful princess have a lovely time? :)

Sorry to hear you have had a fall hun (only seen it on this thread and not been on minimins for a few days) I hope you have a speedy recovery angel. ((((hugs))))

I am off cd for Christmas, going back on CD ss 100% on the 30th and I can't wait! I haven't checked the scales to check the damage (too scared! lol) But I have a weigh in with my CDC on 5th January so I will have a week to un-do most of the damage that I will have no doubt done over the Christmas period. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Hugs x x x

hey emma, hope you had a great christmas

kaya had a brill day, lots of people giving her attention and presents, she was in 7th heaven

yeah i took a fall after slipping on black ice christmas, cut my legs and bruised them

well i retrieved my car, was still slippery out there but i made it in one peice

well im now 2 litres down and 1 pack, think i will have a bar now

Back