MONDAY WEIGHERS - ALL WELCOME

Thanks munchbunch. Looks like you are getting off to a good start. well done xoxo :)

This is my 4th week next Monday will be my 4th weigh in :)

9lb off in the first 3 so it's not too bad x

nicky, you can weigh yourself on whatever day you like as long as you do it once a week. Every morning i usually do it as soon as i wake up. You shouldnt weigh yourself all the time, it will tease you even more!! hehe xoxo

Hello all, this is my first week on the plan and i have stuck to it all the way, with a bit of struggle at first but i think i just needed to get the ball rolling. I managed to shift a whole 8lbs!! Im really excited and i cant wait for my next few weeks, who knows what they will bring! Good luck everyone, we can do it! xoxo

Can I join? I'm a Monday weigh-in too. I previously lost my weight through calorie counting then Cambridge Diet but have piled 2.5 stone of it back on in the last 6-12 months. So started S & S last Monday 14th Oct My 1st weigh in 21st Oct = -8lb. YAY X

Hi Cambridge Caz,I have restarted too having lost 3 stone with Cambridge 3 years ago and put nearly 2.5 of it back on!!!!

Started S and S a few weeks ago but stopped due to stresses at work...back to it since last Monday and down 6 lbs this week,yipeeeeee .

I am away from Thursday to Monday this week but plan on sticking to this,currently 11 st 11.6 lbs and would love to be as close to 10 stone for Xmas.

Good luck this week.

4lb is great !! Well done

Crikey it's falling off ya!! :) keep going xx

A bit late in blogging this week. Apologies. But on Monday i lost another 3lbs. So that makes it 2 stone altogether!! Yeahhhh xoxo

Back