Monday workout... What did you do ?

gina_b said:
accidently fell asleep in the afternoon, by the time i woke up my afternoon classes had started :(

still got to do the morning workout though.
combat, pump & zumba :)

really enjoyed pump this morn! x

Lol....sleepy head ... Xx

i couldnt sleep proper at night, bit of insomnia i get!
today was: body attack, body combat & body pump :D

spinning and body pump :D

this afternoon, normally its just combat in the morning but i over slept and missed the class completely. so did the extra two to punish myself for being a lazy bum! hehe

gina_b said:
this afternoon, normally its just combat in the morning but i over slept and missed the class completely. so did the extra two to punish myself for being a lazy bum! hehe

Lol.... Good for you... I only went to stop myself eating... And to be honest I needed some breathing space x

Power plate....250 thigh pushes (inner and outer ) ... 130 crunches... 80 arm pushes.. Heavy....20 mins treadmill...20 lengths x

body conditioning - it said low impact, may have been low impact but my god it hurt!
and body combat :)

i do love my combat! same with attack, now my usual instructor is back that'll be appearing alot :p ive missed attack for two weeks now! dont it wednesdays but not the usual high impact that i love :( x

Maximus33 said:
My Monday schedule is very busy and i hardly get time for the exercise.
so i give some time to running, it provide me whole workout for the body.

Well done you... Oh and hi by the way...oh just so you know if you have a look at the posts it's kinda turned into a daily update.. And a giggle so welcome aboard... X

Power plate , 300 thigh presses, 10 mins cross trainer, 15 mins intensive rowing.. 140 crunches...15 mins treadmill.. X

powerplate, body attack :)

lol!
it seesm we post in this alot!

todays been 45 mins on bike machine, body attack, body combat & half an aerobics class.
didnt like the aeorobics, too easy now im used to attack! didnt even break a sweat in it. did in attack n combat though, left that room dripping :D
x

it'll get better :)

today was my rest day! so im happily lead down on my bed right now! x

Back