Monday workout... What did you do ?

nice to just get a bit of "me" time isnt it? :)

borrowed jackass 3 off my mate, gonna watch that soon i think...

x

gina_b said:
nice to just get a bit of "me" time isnt it? :)

borrowed jackass 3 off my mate, gonna watch that soon i think...

x

Lol... I just emailed my old tutor... See if can get the reference I need for my new course .. Hope I get on it x

ooh good luck with that! x

150 cals burned on bike machine (refused to come off the thing until 150 was burned!) and body attack for one hour.
no low options in attack, pure high energy. feel like flopping out and sleeping now hehe! you know your doing high impact when your out of breathe and already got a wet shirt on track 2 out of 9!

body attack, body combat, 100 cals burned on bike machine, 30 mins powerplate, 100 waist dips with hand weights, and 100 waist twists!

quite big today!

Powerplate... 350 thigh pushes( inner and outer) 160 crunches.. 80 arm pushes.. 15 mins cross trainer.. 15 mins treadmill.. Back to thigh pushes.. 200.. 50 crunches... Came out shattered... Oh and weighed in lost another 2kgs.. All in all a great Saturday.. Because I usually don't go !! X

im there every saturday morning! :D x

200 reps on vertical traction machine (17.5kg)
200 reps on ab crunches (15kg)
150 cals burned on bike machine
200 reps inner things pushes (5kg)
200 reps outer thighs pushes (5kg)
body combat

the inners ones are fine, no pain, but the outers are painful for me! i a counting that as a sign to keep it up though. to me, if it hurts, it works!

just not when its my lower back hurting..... like it is today

im only satisfied if im acheing! even better if im acheing for 3 days!

i keep pushing my limits so my body dosent get used to anything, like each time is like the first exerise?

oh it loves its fuel :p x

Back