Monstrously indulgent reward (and new pics)

that story actually bought a tear to my eye :(

I feel that you are a fellow shoe lover so I know you are being genuine........if I didnt know you I would think you are being sarcy.......HAHA.

Sad isnt it. All I had after that was my brand new laptop and a picture of the shoes in my purse. It wasnt a happy time.

Now that, unreal, is tragic. Most tragic. I share your pain.

no sarcasm at all! I can't think of anything worse, they were almost in your grasp! I love the 7cm heeled black patent leather pointy toed ones on net a porter, they are my dream shoe. I would post the link but I'm on the iphone.
It's funny though, I have only been able to wear heels since I lost the weight. A very nice side effect!

I agree, it is a good side effect I have so many pairs of heels that my poor feet beg me not to wear, poor feet with 13 stone on them i have some topshop shoes they are literally just plain black round toed court shoes but with a mega high stiletto heel and they kill so bad so especially with all this weight!

the difference is amazing hun!

The shoes are yummy! LOVE choo's!

Unreal83....i'm feeling and sharing your pain re the shoes hun! A laptop will never look as pretty as the shoes! I ADORE shoes, just wish i had the money to buy the really good ones, for the time i have to make do with Next/New Look....my favourites are some irregular choice ones schuh, most my Nine West ones and my Jones the boot makers one....but they are all sooooo highstreet! lol

xxx

wow you look fab well done on weighloss
shoes are amazing very jelous:jelous:

Back