Total Solution Moonlights diary

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I had a major slip up last night. All detailed in my diary but am determined to get back on track today. Hope you can get back into the right head space to do the same!! :bighug:

Hi moonlight, sorry to hear you have struggling but hope you have climbed back on today?

The prodigal daughter returns.... Good news is that although I fell off the wagon, I have put on no weight but not lost any either.

So taking all that as a positive, I'm going to try extra hard today and do working solution. I think ts is just a step too far at the moment.

my next goal is 12st 13....

great to be feeling a bit more positive.

Delighted you're back. You can't have gone that badly off track if you haven't put weight on. Glad you're feeling more positive. Only 5.5lbs to your next goal, into the 12s. Hurray! You can easily do that in a couple of good weeks, if not less. Stay strong.

Thanks cate. Don't know what happened. Been generally feeling down about everything. Just a bit pi**ed off for no particular reason and not sleeping well. Anxious when there is little or nothing to be anxious about. Feeling a bit better today. Had a good chat with a friend yesterday who was great and understanding. I think the "change" might be kicking in.....

Hi moonlight, hope you are feeling better?x

Hi moonlight, saw you pop up on someones diary recently, glad you're still about and are maintaining your loss x

Jan 16 - restart

Back