Total Solution Moonlights diary

I like that!! Positive thinking! Im awful with complacency especially when I've binged and not put weight on.....I keep doing it until one day it piles back on in one go! Stick with it xx

Great positive attitude moonlight! I think we should all have the last two points as our mantra x

I really like your positive points, you should print that out and carry it round with you for the harder moments.

Hope your day has gone well x

So glad I was able to help. Hope you're having a good day. :)

Hi moonlight, how's today been?

Hanging on in there.....

Keep hanging on ......!!!

Good offer on exante website for 48 hrs only. 60 products (with some restrictions) for 60 pounds stg.

I just bought some - was running low on my hot shakes and I so need them :)

Keep on hanging in there, it does get easier :) x

Morning all. I've been awake practically the whole night for no particular reason. What a bummer. Tired now but can't sleep. Anyways, there is always tonight to catch up.

the last two weeks have been extremely difficult for me. As I've said before there is no doubt it has been complacency setting in. So with some major blips and late night snacking, I've been lucky enough to lose 1.5lbs. Not a lot but I will take anything, thank you very much.

new day, new week, let's see how it goes....

m

Made a mistake, I lost almost 3lbs. From 13st 7.5 to 13st 4.7....grand. Hilarious how the point something of a pound becomes so important on the weight loss journey.....

Well done. Those 12s are getting ever closer. Two good weeks max if not less. Hold that thought and stay strong!! :girlpower:

Your absence has been noticed!!!! Where are you and how are you getting on???

Lol cate. You're like my guardian angel and I appreciate it. :angel::angel:

I'm here, still hanging on. Had a good day yesterday and working towards another today. My son finished his exams yesterday, so delighted for him. He's a good lad. Can't believe he's 18 and finished school. Time really does fly.

Hope you're doing good.

m

Bit of a meltdown yesterday but back on it today; feeling more positive. Glad you're hanging on. My son is 10, 11 in November and goes into his last year of primary school in September. Can't believe how fast the time is flying.

Struggling, wuggling ......

but I'm alright.

m

Pleased to hear it! Keep on struggling wuggling through your day! :)

Where are you? You've disappeared again!! Do you have something to confess?? ;)

Lol...confess...yes...things not going well. Completely off the band wagon..

Back