Total Solution Moonlights diary

Lol I never thought that my being catholic may have a bearing on my diet, puts a whole new slant on it :)

Hi moonlight, tracked down your diary. You have had amazing self control - inspirational! Well done on your weight loss.

Well done on your loss Moonlight. Recognizing & acknowledging the things that influence the choices we make is always a good way to bring about change for the better.

Regarding the packs, I never have any before 3 pm, I always find the evenings the most difficult so tend to have my last 2 packs at 7ish & 9ish. It certainly stops me from snacking later on. x

Hi, how's it going? Congrats on your fab weight loss. The 12s are just around the corner now. :)

Hi m, how's your week been?

Hi all, sorry I disappeared without trace for the last while. My eldest is doing his leaving cert exams so my time has been spent trying to keep things on an even keel at home and making sure he's not stressing out. He'll just be starting his second English paper as I write and I know he wasn't looking forward to the poetry and Shakespeare questions. Not quite his thing, god love him.

my week has been up and down. I decided to have a total solution with some food week that ends today. Weight has not moved much and I was down 3/4 of a pound this morning. Now to get back to TS for the next three weeks and try and tackle the next stone.

i have an event coming up on 19th June, lunch with my old work colleagues, so that is my next goal weigh in date. A half stone down by then would be great. Sons exams will be over by then, thank heavens.

read your diaries. You are all doing so well, it's great. Is today of tomorrow sheridans wedding? Beautiful weather over here in dublin, hope it is nice where you are.

ct, well done on the continued weight loss and crisp pacified what a fantastic start to your journey.....stay strong. I'm going to need support to get back to ts beginning tomorrow....

Good to hear from you. Glad you haven't stopped. Sheridan's wedding is tomorrow.

I am subscribing to keep up with your progress. That's is a great loss at your 3 week mark, well done :) keep it up.

Welcome emilie and thanks. Just had my week 4 break. Back on track tomorrow. Looking forward to following your downward trend...

So, how's your day going? 100% I hope. I am so far. ;) Thinking of you going for it today too is helping me stay on track.

Hi m, glad you're still going for it, wishing you a fab 100% day x

Disastrous week, disastrous weekend. Feel so down. Going back to basics to see if I can kick start again. One meal at a time......

Thanks bridezilla.

12.20 nothing so far today except black coffee and water.

sitting down to a bar, coffee and water now.

need to be extra vigilant for the afternoon as I always crave food between 4 and 8. Will keep two packs for then.

also my strategy for the rest of the day is that if I really can't survive, I will have an extra pack and not touch ordinary food.

m

Do you know why it was so disastrous? Think about it, learn from it then forget it. Back to it today. :)

Hi cate

ive a fair idea that it is just complacency. My clothes are looser therefore my resolve weakens. Being 14.7 kills me. I hate being that weight. Being 13.7 is bearable but not where I want to be. I want to be 9.13. When I go into ordinary shops now the big sizes fit me so I don't have the same feeling of self hate as I do when I am heavier. It's all terribly complex.

i need to stick with it, not feel like I am missing out and move on.

just going to worry about the next meal at the moment.

thanks for commenting. I need a kick in the bum....hopefully I'll get it here.

yesterday my hubby said it was easier to get his arms around me. I was gutted as he was being so kind abd I was so close to sabotage. That spurred me on to get back on track, for myself.

m

Complacency is a killer. I'm already feeling so much better because my jeans are looser and I know my abdominal pot has gone down. BUT I AM 15ST 8LBS and that is four and a half stone over a healthy BMI for my height and I have a ton of clothes that used to fit me and don't anymore. Also, there was a time when I'd have DIED if I'd thought I would ever be this heavy. So, when I start feeling 'oh, I'm not so bad' I try and focus on actual FACTS. I am still clinically obese and no matter how much better I'M feeling about myself at the moment, I can't ignore the true facts of my situation. That's what I try and focus on. Good luck.

Great comment cate. "Management by fact". Now there is a management theory I used to use all the time when faced with a problem in the workplace and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to apply it to my weight problem.

the facts are

i was 14st 7lbs
i want to be 9st 13lbs
i needed to lose 4st 8lbs to get to goal
if I agree exante know better than me and I stop trying to fight it, I will lose this weight in 4.5 months.
i started early May, therefore, if I stick to plan, I should be at goal mid to late September 14. Not before, not after.
i have already lost 1 stone and despite blips, I have maintained this, therefore, I am still on target.
I now need to lose 3 st 8lbs to get to goal.
i can do this by staying on plan. If I fall off, I will get straight back on.
i will do this one day at a time.

feeling more positive. Thanks cate.

Back