Moosh's S&S diary

Don't beat yourself up moosh. You've done well. I don't think I would be strong enough to bake with kids right now!

Don't dwell on the bar thing, it will be ok. Just try settling into it steadily xx

Oh I'm not beating myself up, I did what I need to in order to get through the day. Just annoyed a tad because a Tesco bar isn't S&S but pfft, it's nothing. Off to have choc shake now!

When you have those slight (and I mean slight) blips you have to think back to what a blip would have been before the diet. If its a different diet pack or an extra one as opposed to a thousand cals worth of crap, as it would have been in my case, you can take that as a win! :)
You're doing so well, don't give yourself a hard time. Think of the positives and carry on! x

Hope you have a good day today :) xxx

have a great day today girls, and stay on track. I will let you know what my loss is on Monday, as it will be my first full week of S & S after my month of Exante. Feel a bit slimmer today - the irony is I feel FATTER as now instead of just being an egg on legs I can feel all different layers of fat and bumps instead of just one big round area........hmmm???

have a great day today girls, and stay on track. I will let you know what my loss is on Monday, as it will be my first full week of S & S after my month of Exante. Feel a bit slimmer today - the irony is I feel FATTER as now instead of just being an egg on legs I can feel all different layers of fat and bumps instead of just one big round area........hmmm???

I know what you mean, I feel 'Flabbier' now, even though I am smaller than I was. I think you are feeling where you are carrying your weight on your frame now, but it will shrink too and soon that will go. Me and my sis were talking yesterday and she is probably a comfy size 8-10 but in her head shes still a 12-14, she ends up buying clothes way too big for herself because shes still in the mindset of being bigger than she is now. I know that now to be true, although I can see I've lost weight, my brain is still telling me to pick up the same size clothes in the shop, when actually now I am probably a size down. x

Final day of week 5 done, wooooo! Well almost, you know what I mean. It's 7pm and I'm at home most unusually, boss decided to take the kids out at 4 so I did all my ironing and went home! Woo indeed. Makes up for all the late evenings. I've been to Asda- I can't believe how quick it is now to go round, and how few things I buy. Ignore the bread aisle, cake aisle, meat, choc, crisps...... I bought a tin of tuna in spring water to try one day instead of pack 4, not today though as already had my veg and tuna alone seems dire! I got decaff Earl Grey and normal tea for late evenings. And 3 bottles of Coke Zero, 3 for £3. Spent ages deciding between two 15 can boxes for £8 or the three bottles... this is what my life has become!

Day two on my mad choc shake thing- I don't know why but I seem to be wanting them over all the other stuff! Good job I got a ton of them arriving soon:D So today was choc shake breakfast, lunch and will have it at 9pm, 200g cucumber and celery for lunch as I was with the kids and I needed them to see me eating the same as them (sadly minus the carrot, toms, lovely ham sarnies with grainy bread wahhh). The fruits of yesterday's baking is still sitting in the kitchen- lovely little fairy cakes all covered in icing and sparkles. And they are in the kitchen and NOT IN ME!!!!! :D last year me would have got through most if not all. This year me had a mint so not tempted to lick icing off fingers! This year me is sticking middle finger up at old me.

Urgh and yesterday I buggered up, I dunno if I even posted this but I don't care I'm going to again because I need to see it writen down. I was 100% all day except a Tesco not an S&S bar but thats ok! Till after final pack I had an extra 200g veg in the form of a lettuce:( and a sodding truffa bar:(:( Such a twit, I can't resist! I don't know how people forget to take packs, or stay on three a day cos I could still even now happily have 10 a day and still want more! Demons I tells you.

I just had an entire 2l bottle of Coke Zero. In about 30 mins. That's odd right? No wonder I have this good skin you all crack on about, I seem to have an endless capacity! Today I've had- 3-4 glasses water, 2l apple water, 1 cup boullion, 2l coke zero. And water in 2 shakes, and a third in a bit. I am a bottomless pit! Will be careful for the rest of the day not to have too much but goodness me I'm thirsty. Won't touch anymore coke zero but I'll have water with my shake. Think I may well be up a few times tonight! Good job I don't have a downstairs bathroom/upstairs bedroom like the house I was born in!

Tomorrow is------- SHOPPING! Yaay. Spending all the money I don't have on things I don't need- but wait, I do! Basically I'm off to Feltham which has- Matalan, Asda and Peacocks so I can get cheapy crap. Plus a Next and a DP so I can see if I can get into any of their stuff! And to top it off The Works, the best and most random bookshop! Good times. Takes several buses to get there but worth it I think!

Sounds like a good day moosh! You certainly sound more positive! I kept looking at my s&s bars today and I though, ooh two in one day won't hurt, but talked myself out of it in the end! I find I am preferring oatmeal and caramel shake, lemon bar and one meal spag bol or chilli. I placed my order think I will have both spag bol and chilli in the same day, but it hasn't quite worked out that way. x

Sounds like a good day moosh! You certainly sound more positive! I kept looking at my s&s bars today and I though, ooh two in one day won't hurt, but talked myself out of it in the end! I find I am preferring oatmeal and caramel shake, lemon bar and one meal spag bol or chilli. I placed my order think I will have both spag bol and chilli in the same day, but it hasn't quite worked out that way. x

Funny how it changes, I ordered a ton of cottage pie but haven't had it in days!

Eeek.... le frenchman has invited himself here for the Easter bank holiday weekend. He knows I'm dieting but not how exactly. Haven't seen him since January! It's not long to go till early April, I don't think I will have lost much more than I have already but I don't want to eat his idea of dieting for 4 days! Weed and booze, takeaway once a day. Not the way i want to go! Boo.

Mwahahahaha. Ahem. 7lb down this week, how the hell did that happen? At least twice this week I've had an extra pack or extra 200g veg. Odd but I'll take it! All I can think is that somehow I have kick-started my metabalism or maybe dong less exercise cos of half term has helped.

Hope it keeps dropping- at that rate would be good but I'll happily take 1lb loss next week! Today I'm off to the delivery office to grab a parcel (boooo) then to the bank to sort paying someone for some S&S shakes. My gods but I'll have a lot of choc shakes! Good job I love em, had one already today yum yum.

Might go shopping, might stay at home and tidy. I don't have a tidy home, I can't live in a pristene place. I tidy when I can't get to the front door! It's never dirty though, I dust and clean around my stuff. Fave program- How Clean is Your House!!

Feeling warmer today. Hope that's cos it is actual warm and not cos I'm randomly out of ketosis. I'm gonna take a Tesco bar with me, or maybe BL cos if I eat in public I think the BL bars look most like a 'real' choc bar. Only have a couple left though.... not the mint one though, I look like a bulldog working on a toffee on that one!

All the best to all the S&Sers today, Tara and Scotbean and any other Sat weighers, hope WI goes the right way!

Oh and Le Frenchman tells me he sent a parcel for valentines.... guilt guilt, I didn't even text him. Need a slapped wrist! I'll have to think of a way to make it up when I see him, a bottle of whiskey will do it. Simple man of simple tastes!

that's a fab loss, congrats! Not sure whatyou do about his visiting, just have to find other ways than food to entertain him?

Well done moosh, that's a great loss! Keep it up for the next week! x

Back