Moosh's S&S diary

Sounds like your belt will be a great benchmark for your weightloss Minimoosh. I would hang onto it and see how many new holes you need on the way to goal! Shows how well you have done and are still doing!

Just saying....Its a new day 2morro xxx

And.. extra holes on a belt is ALWAYS a brill sign ;) xxx

I bought the belt cos I needed it but I chose that one cos it was purple... but no one will ever, ever see it as I never show my waist! I think a new goal is to be able to wear something that shows a belt, have a short top (not too short! No belly tops!) or tuck something in! Never managed that, had meetings at school cos I refused to tuck my shirt in as it looked HORRIBLE. Size 26 school shirt, yuck.

Ohhh i love purple! Yep that would be a great aim!! I dont think i'll ever wear a belly top lol xx

Ye gods, the trauma I would cause. I've been so big for so long, my stretch marks have stretch marks! No onw will ever see my belly.... well, maybe in certain circumstances :D

Lol yep im the same with stretch marks, i got mine when i got pregnant, i put on 3 stone while pregnant and my son was 10lb So you can imagine..lol
xxx

Defo keep the belt! Be great to see how many extra holes you can make in it by the time you get to goal! :)

It's a better excuse than just.... eating! I have a terrible body, won't ever be showing it off sans clothing but I hope to be all curvy and nice with clothes on!

My body is mostly stretch marks (and I dont even have bloody children!!!) and flabby dangly bits! So unless I can afford a man with a scalpel at some point in the future, I wont be showing myself off in a bikini or anything. But I'd like to look skinny and pretty with clothes on. Hell even feel nice naked with the lights off would do me! hahaha!

And on a side note, why are you beating yourseld up over the amount of fluid you drink. If you are not guzzling yourself to death on it at the one time, then why are you panicing about it? If I'm thirsty, I'll drink something. Your weight losses have been great. Have I missed something?x

And on a side note, why are you beating yourseld up over the amount of fluid you drink. If you are not guzzling yourself to death on it at the one time, then why are you panicing about it? If I'm thirsty, I'll drink something. Your weight losses have been great. Have I missed something?x

If I don't limit it I could easily do 10 litres a day. Or more. You can drink yourself to death, people have done, so I am being careful. I want to stick to less than 6 litres if possible but it's so frustrating not being able to drink! I can get through a 2l bottle in 3 mins. Not good for the health.

I've done 4 litres today not including the 2 shakes. Of 2 pints each

10ltrs? Omg, you must be peeing for britain! Maybe stop buying 2 litre bottles and just get the 50cl volvics and pace yourself. Say, one an hour or something?

Water intoxication can be prevented if a person's intake of water does not grossly exceed his or her losses.[11] Healthy kidneys are able to excrete approximately 1 litre of fluid water (0.26 gallons) per hour.[11] However, stress (from prolonged physical exertion), as well as disease states, can greatly reduce this amount.[11]

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Betty, I've googled like mad and not found that. I did see that up to 15l a day should be ok.... but I worry. I read about someone dying on LL after having 2l in a short amount of time.

You're welcome. It did say that most death cases have happened after water drinking competitions where they drink ridiculous amounts in a very short period of time. But it is still very rare. Like others said, try have a 500ml bottle with you and have a sip, screw the lid back on. Then after a little while have another sip and screw the lid back on again. I'm sure you're fine hun!

I can't do that sadly, I can't sip all day as I have periods when doing the school run and baby classes when I'm away from a loo for a long time. I have to stop drinking at 12 so I can leave at 2 then not home till 5! So I have to be careful.

I did ok today, had about 3l during the day then tonight have had about the same. I feel better than yesterday for certain, I have to be careful but I do need to drink or I will eat. And eat and eat.

I know what you mean, I am all over the place with my kids as well, I know all the toilets everywhere very well! Haha.

I need to keep drinking too in order to stop eating but I only drink when I think about food or feel hungry.

Hope things are gonna be and feel better for you :)

It would be interesting to know if you drink less when you dont have the zeros and flavoured water bottles. It wouldnt surprise me if there was an ingredient in the coca cola type drinks that would make you more thirsty? Will have to ask my father-out-law sometime as he is a flavourist and used to work for them before starting his own company! Just worth thinking about??
My problem is I wont use public loos so have to moniter what I drink if I am leaving home at all so my liquids vary drastically from day to day! Weird I know but have been like this since childhood - managed my whole schooling without ever using a school toilet!! Having kids, being middle aged and overweight have all taken their toll now so my bladder aint like it used to be but still just cannot manage it when out!!

I know that fizzy juice doesnt help with dehydration, so if you're thirsty, they wont quench it. So maybe dont drink anything fizzy for a day or two and see what your intake is then? Might be worth a shot?

Back