More water or more food??

skinnicow

I've really been getting back into the gym and my energy levels have been good so far. Tonight though I've been feeling really hungry. I burned about 600 cals at the gym today and ended up having a few slices of chicken (about 90 cals) with my soup. Ideally I'd like to stick to TS 100%. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should just up my water or is a little bit of protein the way to go?

Ta!

SC x

i am not going lie or throw you off
but if you are burning 600 calories at the gym i would honestly say have a meal full of protein and veg or salad, as i think 3 packs that your having is being burnt in calories!!!! you can do 2 packs and 1 high protein meal to cater for your needs at the gym :) i am doing the same once i start hitting the gym hard again

F anything have 3 packs and a meal. Don't cut back to 2 packs especially when you're burning so much off

Thanks for the replies, think I'll really need to think about my activity at the gym and a suitable diet to support it. I agree star light that 3 packs are a must to make sure I'm getting all my RDA. Think I'll look on the exante website for some working solution recipes and do that on gym days with TS on days when I'm not at the gym.

Back