Morning coffee buscuits

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys hope u van help

I've been scouring the net n found several people saying that morning coffee biscuits were half a syn each! Is that correct?

And is it correct for any brand?

I'm off to sainsburys in a min I was gonna buy rich tea fingers at 1 syn each but if I can have twice the amount of morning coffee biscuits :)

Thanks in advance people oh and if it's not any brand do you know which brand it is particularly in sainsburys?

the sainsburys ones are 22cals meaning they are 1syn each. Iv not yet seen any that are less than this, but if someone knows better would love to know! x

Hmm thanks for that thought it were a little good to be true I'm gonna google some more lol in hope

Hmm thanks for that thought it were a little good to be true I'm gonna google some more lol in hope

right i have just bought some from morrisons, but they are a 'lite versions they had around 100cl less per 100g but now i need to find out the per biscuit syns - hmmmmm
:character00254:

right i have just bought some from morrisons, but they are a 'lite versions they had around 100cl less per 100g but now i need to find out the per biscuit syns - hmmmmm
:character00254:

:sign0151::sign0151:

hmmm interesting

24 syns per pack and 41 biscuits in pack - they taste really good too....

:sign0151::sign0151:

hmmm interesting

24 syns per pack and 41 biscuits in pack - they taste really good too....

that makes it 0.59 syns each:p

Back