Motivated marnie's food diary!

Cheers that's really helped me! I love toasted twisters I thought they would be less than a fillet burger I always get them to be healthy LOL! Think I'll have fillet burger meal with diet pepsi, and a regular gravy for 21pp that's not bad at all I can even do that just using my dailys if I'm careful with lunch! x

Can't believe the points though that's quite reasonable! Thinking of having a fast food treat every Friday then if I know I'm getting it once a week I can be good then cus I know I'm allowed it on Friday lol then got 2days before wi for it to not affect!

It's suprising! On the old plan it was hard to have kfc but at least in this plan its allowed it helps you stick to plan if you know u can gave treat! X

Thanks for kfc points hon. interesting what we think is the healthy option. I got chicken selects from the D's (mcdonalds) there couple weeks ago and thought they'd be ok. Turns out they're a whopping 16pp! I could've just had a Mc chicken sandwich like I wanted in the first place!! :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

It's annoying isn't it when what you wanted was actually healthier! If you look before you go at least you know how many it is I suppose but it's hard when you don't know your going! X

Yeah I was on a weekend away at the time and my phone was giving me grief (we were in the middle of nowhere lol) but at least I know now not to make that mistake again. I could've had a 9 nugget meal for less and would've felt like more! I was so mad at myself haha! X

All this kfc talk is making my belly rumble lol! Just gonna have my ham salad wrap not quit the same tho!! Xx

Iv been eating loads of clementines lol I buy em for LO but keep stealing them! I had one with my lunch cottage cheese with pineapple on ww toast only 6pp and so filling it was delicious haha can't wait for kfc now and having some wine tonight with my neighbours cus iv still got 34 weeklys left and 16 ap! Go me :)

Right everybody this is my food diary for today as have planned my dinner!

Breakfast
Coco pops 3 pp
Milk 2 pp
Orange juice 2 pp

Lunch
2 fishcakes 10 pp
Nectarine 0pp
Matesers 6 pp

Dinner
Tuna salad 3 pp !!!!!!
Ww yogurt 1 pp

27/35!! Hmm I have points left for some vodka :)

Oo well done!! I love those baby oranges too! But addicted to nectarines at the moment !!! It's so good u have points left even with kfc!!!!! I love WW!!! X

Mmm jealous of your maltesers lol... Bet that was yummy scrummy x

Fishcakes are yummy and soo filling!! I have run out now!!! I am really enjoying WW propoints! It's great isn't it! It's so good because you can still treat yourself! X

I thought I would go over because o the maltesers! But to be under is great! I love maltesers I used to eat them every day haha really bad! At least I can still have them now and again!! X

That's why I love it manage to have kfc and 2 other meals for dailys! I'm gettin peckish now though think I might have fruit n yoghurt wnt be eating tea til 6 or 7! Propoints is great like I can't do slimming world cus there's no room for cheats that's why pp so easy to stic to if your heads in it cus you can have loads of treats and eat anything you want just portion size you gotta watch!

I know it's great much better than the old plan too! I tried the old plan but didnt get on with that very much! I have tried calorie counting too but this is just the best! X

Back