motivation in a book

msblonde

a new way of living!
I have started reading a book I took out from the library, called overcoming weight problems, its from the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy 'overcoming' range.

I think it is excellent, since reading the book (and doing the mind exercises) I have started walking every day, wearing my pedometer to make sure I am doing min 10k steps, went to the cinema and skipped all the fare on offer - and started changing my habbits to healthy ones.

after going through the exercises, you really get a motivation for losing weight.

this is excellent, espec if your BMI is over 30 or heading that way.

here is a link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Overcoming-Weight-Problems-Jeremy-Gauntlett-Gilbert/dp/1845290682

very true, the book addresses all angles, going through finding a plan that works for you, finding an activity that you will stick to, getting your head in the right place so you have a good chance of sticking to it long enough.

it is very revealing, I am at the moment on the 'write down all your food intake and energy expendiature for 2 weeks bit' I have started wearing a pedometer and tracking my activity, but not managed to track my eating and mood every day yet.

This does look good. Thanks for letting us know.

Back