Mouth fresheners? Which one?

Midge67

Hi

I read somewhere (can't find it now) that some breath freshener sprays aren't good for TS dieting. Can anyone advise which ones are ok? I need one lol!!! :eek:

As far as I'm aware u cant have any sprays or mints. But U can have the strips. Ya know the ones that dissolve on ur tongue

I've heard that someone has mouthwash in a little spray bottle that they use as a mouth spray when needed.

Or you can get some mint breath strips that dissolve on your tongue. They are called NuPhar and you can get them on amazon/ebay/in other random places!

I also think u can have the listerine original mouth wash. So just that and the strips

I have a wisdom one from Boots I think. Sadly, it's now like having a sweet for me! Haha!

Thank you everyone. Shame there's not an easy mouth spray solution but will investigate the strips :)

x

I have a breath freshener spray. Just keep it in my handbag and I'm good to go!

Which sort of freshener? Are they all ok? x

I have the wisdom breath spray. It has sucrose in it I think which someone said was fine!

This is from Exante website:

You may get bad breath. The fat burning process (ketosis) causes a type of acetone to be released in the breath (which may result in a metallic taste in your mouth). This normally improves as the body settles down; drinking lots of water to dilute the acetones, regular brushing of teeth (and tongue) and using a mouth wash will also help. A spray breath freshener can be used.

L xox

Oh, thank you! I missed that on the site. Good news :) x

No probs! Think I has to ask on here too!

This is good to know. Ive ordered some on ebay so i have it in for the bad breath lol

Back