Mrs Potters Food Diary

EE Today Day 7

B: Allbran, blueberries, raspberrys + Semi skimmed milk (HEA)
L: Super speed soup, Tom bachelors pot shot
D: Steak with Shake bake steak, SW Coleslaw (1 syn), salad, SW chips
Drinks, tea + about 700mls of water so far
No exercise
May go to the cinema tonight and treat myself to some popcorn

Really want to try some red days and was going to today but opened the fridge at lunch time and realised there was nothing in it i could have!

Gem_bear said:
EE Today Day 7

B: Allbran, blueberries, raspberrys + Semi skimmed milk (HEA)
L: Super speed soup, Tom bachelors pot shot
D: Steak with Shake bake steak, SW Coleslaw (1 syn), salad, SW chips
Drinks, tea + about 700mls of water so far
No exercise
May go to the cinema tonight and treat myself to some popcorn

Really want to try some red days and was going to today but opened the fridge at lunch time and realised there was nothing in it i could have!

Edit: Ok so at the cinema i had maltesers but I was actually quite disappointed in the syn value. I had about 35g which, if I use the 1 syn/20 kcal rule, works out at 9.5 syns
Total syns: 10.5

I want to throw in some red days so any advice would be greatly appreciated. could any one tell me if this would be right for a red day?
B allbran with fruit and milk (hea and b)
L SW quiche (with quorn?), salad (free? )
D: lean meat with some sort with either salad/veg and maybe a weighed portion of pasta or potato (heb)

Any other suggestions welcome :)

Sun 13th Feb day

Another work day :-(

B1: activia gf yog
B2: 28g porridge (HEB) + semi skimmed milk + water, blueberries + raspberries
L: SW quiche (quorn sausage, broc and bachelors pasta) 0.5 syn (creamy cheese pot used for whole quiche) with SW coleslaw (1 syn) and salad
Snack: pear
D: yet to be decided. Something quick tonight
Drinks: 3x coffee, 1x tea, 1500 ml water

Edit: Had a bachelors golden rice + stir fried quorn pieces, broc, peas and sweetcorn + Dcoke + Inspired by mullerlight (0.5 syn)
Total syns: 2

Last edited:
vixta1 said:
u could have meat in your quiche if your on a red day.. like ham or bacon x

Lol I never thought if that! Duh! Hee hee! Xx

Mon 14th Feb EE day

B: 2 x WW Wholemeal toast (HEA)+ Kerry low low marg (2 syns?) FF Natural yog + blueberries + banana
L: SW Quiche (as yesterday) + SW speed soup
D: Ooh now here come the real syns! Having tesco finest stuff with OH.
Chicken wrapped in parma ham and cheese sauce (7.5 syns), lots of salad, a choc and amaretto pudding (half of cause the syns are way too much) (13 syns)
+ red wine. I'll be realistic and say about half the bottle (13syns).
Drinks so far just coffee and water
Syn total: 35.5 :eek:
Will update more later

So last night I stuck to my guns and had exactly what I said. Also went to the gym before hand, did 45 min on the cross trainer and then realised a spin class was just starting to jumped in. Poor OH wasn't best pleased that I had spent so long there...got home and the table was set beautifully, candles lit, wine poured. I was so touched. Valentines has been the last thing on my mind as an old friend of mine recently passed away and I have been very down. This was a lovely surprise I have to say.

Keeping syns to a minimum today, flexi and all that.

15th Feb Green day

B1:FF activia yog
B2: missed it, didn't get time at work!
L: small piece SW quiche (0.5 syn) (as yest), salad, left over to rice, veg + quorn (from other night).
Snack: readybrek (Heb) + semi skimmed milk (Hea), blueberries + strawberries

So last night I stuck to my guns and had exactly what I said. Also went to the gym before hand, did 45 min on the cross trainer and then realised a spin class was just starting to jumped in. Poor OH wasn't best pleased that I had spent so long there...got home and the table was set beautifully, candles lit, wine poured. I was so touched. Valentines has been the last thing on my mind as an old friend of mine recently passed away and I have been very down. This was a lovely surprise I have to say.

Keeping syns to a minimum today, flexi and all that.

15th Feb Green day

B1:FF activia yog
B2: missed it, didn't get time at work!
L: small piece SW quiche (0.5 syn) (as yest), salad, left over to rice, veg + quorn (from other night).
Snack: readybrek (Heb) + semi skimmed milk (Hea), blueberries + strawberries
D: Super speed soup (no more wind woo hoo!!), roasted veg pasta shot
Exercise: Gym, 40 min cardio
Drinks:water x 1500ml, Diet coke x 1, coffee x 2, tea x 1

Last edited:
Oh i posted twice last night! Anyone know how to delete a post? xx

Feb 16th
Today i am planning a RED day :D

Here goes!

B: Blueberries, chopped mango, strawberries, banana + activia FF yog + fresh coffeeeeeeeeeeee yum (splash of milk (HEA)
L: cheese (HEA) + ham toastie with salad (WW wholemeal HEB)
D: salmon with ?? not sure yet, will update later
Heading to the gym too at some point altho it is a beautiful day outside so maybe i should go out a run instead.

Edit: Lunch changed for cheese and ham to cheese and tuna...and i ate the whole tin lol! Was starving!
D: Pan fried salmon, with lemon mayo (1 syn), green beans, broc + mangetout, paprika wedges (HEB). Toffee mulerlite
Drinks: 1500ml of water
Exersise: Body combat baby!
Syns: 1

Last edited:
Feb 16th
Today i am planning a RED day :D

Here goes!

B: Blueberries, chopped mango, strawberries, banana + activia FF yog + fresh coffeeeeeeeeeeee yum (splash of milk (HEA)
L: cheese (HEA) + ham toastie with salad (WW wholemeal HEB)
D: salmon with ?? not sure yet, will update later
Heading to the gym too at some point altho it is a beautiful day outside so maybe i should go out a run instead.

good luck hun :) hope you have a better day than i did on a red day :) lol xx

I dont feel like i have lost anything this week :(

I weighed myself at work this morning and on them I am down 2 pounds since I weighed myself on them last wed. :) officially I will weigh myself on my own scales tomorrow. I don't know if it will show as a 2 whole pounds on them but hopefully it will be at least one.

Feel quite proud of myself this morning! Hopefully I will feel the same tomorrow!

Feb 17th green day

B1: activia FF yog
B2: weetabix (heb) with milk (hea), blueberries + strawberries
L: super speed soup + salad sandwich made with 2x small wholemeal (heb) + light marg (1 syn)
Snack: grapes. Bus driver at my work gave me a choc from his box of Thorntons chocs, literally forced me to eat it :) (3 syns?) Dairylea triangle x1 (0.5 HEA)
D: quorn mousakka made from last months slimming world mini recipe book + salad. Muller light inspirations (0.5)
Drinks: 1500ml water, 3 x coffee, 1 x tea.
Syns: 4.5

Last edited:
WI

I lost 2 pounds!! :eek: I'm so happy but a bit shocked. Was thinking what i have done a bit differently this week and there are a few things:

1. Drank more water
  2. Ate more syns (much more :D)
  3. Ate less bananas
  4. Had a red day
  5. Ate a lot of super speed soup!
So excited! Love SW!

Feb 18th Green day

B2: branflakes with SS milk ( heb + hea) + a banana
L: quorn mousakka (see yest) and salad + ketchup (1 syn)
Snacks: grapes and half a yummy mango
D: tonight will most likely be SW chips, egg and beans (inventive I know!)
Drinks: water x1500 ml, coffee x 2, D coke...and maybe some vino
Syns so far: 1/70

I lost 2 pounds!! :eek: I'm so happy but a bit shocked. Was thinking what i have done a bit differently this week and there are a few things:

1. Drank more water
  2. Ate more syns (much more :D)
  3. Ate less bananas
  4. Had a red day
  5. Ate a lot of super speed soup!
So excited! Love SW!

well done hunny!! :)
landed for u!!! :D
iv done the top 3 things u said to and i lost 2 so its gotta be somthing to do with that! yay to us :) xx

Feb 18th Green day

B2: branflakes with SS milk ( heb + hea) + a banana
L: quorn mousakka (see yest) and salad + ketchup (1 syn)
Snacks: grapes and half a yummy mango
D: tonight will most likely be SW chips, egg and beans (inventive I know!)
Drinks: water x1500 ml, coffee x 2, D coke...and maybe some vino
Syns so far: 1/70

I'd say a well deserved vino hun :party0036:

You are doing really well on the water too.

Can I ask which recipe you follow for the super speed soup??

Back