Mrs Potters Food Diary

Love the sound of your lunch! Well done for getting back on it!

Ah that soup is lovely! I needed a break from the super speed soup hee hee! Did you move your weight goal jules or have u just not updated your ticker?
BTW wanted to ask have you made a quorn lasagna SW style? I havent had lasagna in ages and have major cravings for one. I used to make it all the time but with loads of red wine and cheese sauce which would clearly be very naughty. I am thinking of adapting the meat one in this months mag.

Gem xxx

No, I changed my ticker back after my bizarre gain!!

I have made Quorn lasagnas before. I make up a bolognese with passata and lots of veg. The White sauce I make from quark, eggs, stock and nutmeg. Oh and cheese! It turns out nice- sort of like a light lunch lasagna! Almost as good as the cheese and red wine laden ones like yours I used to make!!

No, I changed my ticker back after my bizarre gain!!

I have made Quorn lasagnas before. I make up a bolognese with passata and lots of veg. The White sauce I make from quark, eggs, stock and nutmeg. Oh and cheese! It turns out nice- sort of like a light lunch lasagna! Almost as good as the cheese and red wine laden ones like yours I used to make!!

I'm so sorry, i didnt read your diary until after i replied to you last night so didnt realise about your gain at the time :eek: lol. I have always been very good at putting my foot in it! xx

Didn't have time to do my diary yesterday

Wed 2nd March green day

Brunch: 2 egg omelette with 2 x toast (heb) and flora light (2 syn?) Strawberries. Coffee with milk (part hea)
Snack: wee bit of cheese and onion SW quiche that I made with Kerry low low cheese triangles (part hea) with cucumber. More coffee with milk (hea again)
D: HM SW adapted quorn lasagna (wasnt very good and I burnt it just need to play about with the recipe) with loads of salad and small wholemeal roll (heb) made into garlic bread by using olive oil fry light and garlic.
Evening snack: muller light insperations (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 2.5
Drinks: water x 1250 ml, dcoke and about 3 cups of coffee
Exercise: body combat + 12 min treadmill run did 2 k

Today
Thurs 3rd March

B1: FF yog. Coffee + milk (part hea)
B2: weetabix + milk (hea + heb) blueberries + banana. Coffee + milk (part hea)
L: SW quiche with cheese (see yesterday, hea again) and salad. Coffee (hea for more milk. I'm only having a wee splash each time)
D: tonight will be my dreaded left over quorn lasagna from last night lol
Drinks: will update later but so far 750 ml of water down.

Edit: had wholemeal roll (heb) with loads of salad with my lasagna.
Also drank 1500 ml water over all + dcoke, and various teas and coffees.
Syns: although I haven't syned anything i have had quite a lot of hea so will say: 3 syns

Last edited:
Hi chick is the Kerry low low cheese a hexa? I have some in my fridge and haven't had any yet as I thought it wasn't a hexa! Excited if it is!!!xxxx

Oh dear! I assumed it was! The cheddar stuff I thought was the equivalent of any low fat cheddar and the triangles I thought were just like dairylea. Per triangles 31kcal, fat 1.4. Big oh dear if I am wrong! Oh I'm panicked! Xx

Woohoo! Thank goodness! And thankyou :) Xxx

WI This morning and I STS. Don't mind really cause I drank a ridiculous amount of alcohol last week plus i ate quite a bit of junk. I'm really enjoying wearing my new smaller size jeans at the mo so this can't possibly bring me down :)

Never done my diary yesterday so here it is:

Friday 4th March Green Day

B1: Activia FF yog
B2: 3 weetabix (HEB + 3.5 syns) blueberries + strawberries + semi skimmed milk + coffee + milk (HEA)
L: SW quiche (HEA) as before + salad. Mullerlight
D: 2 x tesco meat free burgers in a wholemeal bun (HEB), salad and SW wedges c/o OH. Some ketchup and extra light mayo (2 syns)
Drinks: water x 1500ml, 2 x coffee, 1 tea and a d.coke
Syns: 5.5
Total for week 5.5/70

Last edited:
Sat 5th March Green day

Brunch: 2 x quorn sausages + fried egg (Frylight) wholemeal roll (HEB), ketchup (1 syn) and half a mango. 2 x coffee + milk (HEA) was all so yummmmmmmy!
snack: FF yog
D: Will be same as last night and i cant wait! 2 x meat free tesco burgers (1 syn) with salad and a w/meal roll (HEB) with cheese i think (HEA) and SW chips. ketchup too (1 syn).
OH want us to have wine tonight as we are celebrating the fact that we are now home owners! :D
2 x small red wine (12 syns)
Drinks: 1350ml water, 2 x coffee,
Exercise: 1 Body Combat class this morning
Syns: 14
Total so far 19.5/70

Sat 5th March Green day

Brunch: 2 x quorn sausages + fried egg (Frylight) wholemeal roll (HEB), ketchup (1 syn) and half a mango. 2 x coffee + milk (HEA) was all so yummmmmmmy!
snack: FF yog
D: Will be same as last night and i cant wait! 2 x meat free tesco burgers (1 syn) with salad and a w/meal roll (HEB) with cheese i think (HEA) and SW chips. ketchup too (1 syn).
OH want us to have wine tonight as we are celebrating the fact that we are now home owners! :D
2 x small red wine (12 syns)
Drinks: 1350ml water, 2 x coffee,
Exercise: 1 Body Combat class this morning
Syns: 14
Total so far 19.5/70

your doin really well girly, keep it up :)
and congratz on your good news :) think that defoo deserves a glass of wine! xx

Sunday 6th March EE or red day

This afternoon OH and i decided to try a bit of cross country running. OMG its a whole other ball game! The first half was pretty much constant up hill and we were both dying! I couldn't stop laughing cause he has been a bit lacking in the exercise dept lately and kept saying he was going to vomit. Hee hee i am so evil! It was so tough but i started getting into it once i warmed up. We nearly got lost at one point because i had the awesome idea of going "off track". I have a few scrapes and nearly twisted my ankle lol but otherwise it was quite successful! I even left OH at one point to continue on as he needed a rest but i got lost...again DUH! He had to come find me. We both feel quite proud of ourselves this afternoon.

Dont know what to make of today but this is the plan:

B: 2 x wholemeal toast (HEB) with scrambled egg, tea with milk (part HEA)
L: Chopped pear, mango and blueberries covered with activia FF yog. DELISH!!!!!! pot of coffee with milk (part HEA again)
D: Roast chicken without skin, roast potatoes (fry light), broccolli, peas, carrots and gravy (1 syn)
Dessert :D warm choc fudge cake with scoop of choc ice cream (25 syns)
Drinks: tea, coffee, water 1500ml
Exercise: 1 hour walk/jog cross country

I could be careful with my potatoes and make this a red day, or have a nice big portion and make it EE. Anyone know if it would make much difference?

Edit: had quite a few tatties which were gorgeous! So EE for me today.
Syns: 26
Total syns 45.5/70

Last edited:
Monday 7th March Green day

B: fruit and fibre + semi skimmed milk and tea (Hea+heb)
L: salad roll (heb) with some mayo (1 syn) + super speed soup.
Snack: pear
D: quorn chilli con carni (used a Coleman sachet which is 7.5 syns and added loads of extras so its close to the chilli in this months mag . So will divide this between 3 or 4 depending on how big a portion I have and then work out syns!) + rice. Muller light insperations 0.5 syn
Drinks: dcoke, tea + 1500 ml water
Exercise: 35 min on xtrainer + 45 min spin class
Syns: 4 cause chilli was 2.5

Last edited:
Total syns so far this week: 49.5/70

Tuesday 8th March Green Day

B: Weetabix and semi skimmed milk + coffee with milk (HEA + HEB), strwberries and blueberries
Snack: Grapes
L: I think SS soup, cheese (HEA) salad wholemeal roll (HEB) with extra light mayo (1 syn)
D: Quorn chilli as last night only smaller portion cause OH is desperate to have some + some SW wedges and rice (1.5 syns)
Exercise: Plan for today is Zumba and maybe half an hour on a xtrainer
Will update more later :D

Edit: Gym went well. Had some more SW houmous with tea too.
Drinks: Coffee, Dcoke, water x 1600ml
Syns: 2.5 syns
Total so far: 52/70

Last edited:
Back